Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

20 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Matt Valdez (Mr Raven) on The Junkies raves about Anthony Weaver and how much better a candidate he is vs Mike McDonald.

I did some fishing around and he sounds like a super sharp guy.

Would love him as our DC

He’s an assistant HC. Could we even hire him as DC?

20 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Matt Valdez (Mr Raven) on The Junkies raves about Anthony Weaver and how much better a candidate he is vs Mike McDonald.

I did some fishing around and he sounds like a super sharp guy.

Would love him as our DC

If MacDonald isn't our HC, HigSkin, Weaver is my choice by a mile. 

Just now, Anselmheifer said:

He’s an assistant HC. Could we even hire him as DC?

We already has this discussion.  He's a DL coach so a promotion would be DC and negate the Asst. HC title. :) 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

They have some interviews lined up including a zoom today for HC but no Belichick

I don't even think they can zoom interview coach's who are coaching this weekend.  I thought that was part of the rules.  Hence interview with Ravens folks via Zoom today.

I think the earliest Ben Johnson could interview would be the week between the conference championship games and the SB, or the day after Detroit is eliminated, whichever comes first.  

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don't even think they can zoom interview coach's who are coaching this weekend.  I thought that was part of the rules.  Hence interview with Ravens folks via Zoom today.

I think the earliest Ben Johnson could interview would be the week between the conference championship games and the SB, or the day after Detroit is eliminated, whichever comes first.  

I think that's right.

Just now, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Just a FYI I’ve heard great things about Chuck Smith in terms of Ravens pass rush. They brought him in and he has really turned their pass rush around. The talking heads attribute it to him more than Weaver.

I'd like Chuck Smith as a DC too.  The Raven's have the best D in the NFL, IMO.  Weaver is on our list, highly respected and I'd be thrilled if he's, our DC.  

HC job has been decided. Travis picks EB as next Commanders HC. It's a good thing he's not running the search.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10104458-chiefs-travis-kelce-backs-eric-bieniemy-for-commanders-hc-give-my-guy-a-chance

>>Chiefs' Travis Kelce Backs Eric Bieniemy for Commanders HC: 'Give My Guy a Chance'

Will this finally be the year Eric Bieniemy lands a head coaching job?

Bieniemy, offensive coordinator of the Washington Commanders, is expected to be considered for the team's vacant head coaching position this offseason, and Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce believes he deserves a chance to show what he can do.

When responding to a question asking if Bieniemy should get a shot at Washington's head coaching job, Kelce said on his New Heights podcast, presented by Wave Sports + Entertainment, alongside brother and Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce (1:09:30 mark):

"Man, let's f---king go man. The Washington Fighting Bieniemy's, man. Give my guy a chance, man. ... I think they should hire him. I mean, give my guy a chance. I think he proved that he can kind of come out from under the helm of coach [Andy] Reid. ... I know EB. He gets the best out of everybody. He's one of the best coaches I've ever had. I think the Commanders should give him a chance."<<
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Ben Johnson at the Senior Bowl, including some North Carolina banter with Sam Howell

Thoughts on IF Johnson is hired a reunion of sorts with Brunell (Lion's QB coach) being our OC?

1 minute ago, SonnySideUp said:

HC job has been decided. Travis picks EB as next Commanders HC. It's a good thing he's not running the search.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10104458-chiefs-travis-kelce-backs-eric-bieniemy-for-commanders-hc-give-my-guy-a-chance

>>Chiefs' Travis Kelce Backs Eric Bieniemy for Commanders HC: 'Give My Guy a Chance'

Bieniemy, offensive coordinator of the Washington Commanders, is expected to be considered for the team's vacant head coaching position this offseason, and Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce believes he deserves a chance to show what he can do.

When responding to a question asking if Bieniemy should get a shot at Washington's head coaching job, Kelce said on his New Heights podcast, presented by Wave Sports + Entertainment, alongside brother and Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce (1:09:30 mark):

"Man, let's f---king go man. The Washington Fighting Bieniemy's, man. Give my guy a chance, man. ... I think they should hire him. I mean, give my guy a chance. I think he proved that he can kind of come out from under the helm of coach [Andy] Reid. ... I know EB. He gets the best out of everybody. He's one of the best coaches I've ever had. I think the Commanders should give him a chance."<<

I am not an EB or TK fan.  

4 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Hopefully it is the suckers bet.

Because of Tom Brady. 

5 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

No

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

@TK

You trying to get me banned?  If you are, you're doing a good job.  I'm on ES probation for the rest of my life.  Just look at my profile and don't do the things I have done.  Have a nice day!  :)  

• Haha 5

Just now, Jumbo said:

@TK will find his lack of faith disturbing.

It's been nice posting over on ES.  Had a good time on the board especially the last few days with all the kind folks.  May your days and coming years be Blessed.  Bye.  :)  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

You trying to get me banned?  If you are, you're doing a good job.  I'm on ES probation for the rest of my life.  Just look at my profile and don't do the things I have done.  Have a nice day!  :)  

lol, not at all.  You just walked into that joke, i couldn't resist.  😎

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RWJ said:

It's been nice posting over on ES.  Had a good time on the board especially the last few days with all the kind folks.  May your days and coming years be Blessed.  Bye.  :)  

Oh, you're not free to go. We all float down here.🤡

• Like 2
  • Haha 3