Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 hour ago, lovemaskins said:

You must only watch Commanders football and Jalen Ramsey type highlights. Guys like Forbes are literally what NFL corners look like. It’s probably the hardest position to play in pro sports minus QB. Every highlight you see on SportsCenter is a corner getting roasted and every franchise’s fan hate their 2nd and 3rd corner.  And we had some of the worst coaching and 0 pass rush. But you think he should be Leon Sandcastle!

I’m not here to have a my football acumen is bigger than yours argument.  By no means is your condescending by way of educating post warranted or valid.

I’m simply giving you the facts that Forbes is not currently by any measure an average to above average corner.

Forbes stinks, stank, stunk by all measures.

I am hopeful that the new regime can salvage something out of our first round pick.  Average would be great!

• Like 4

Don't know if so but on the Keim podcasts he referenced twice if they end up picking out of the range of Maye and Caleb trading up to get them.  I wasn't sure if that's how he felt about those players or just his take about swinging for the top QBs in theory.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Don't know if so but on the Keim podcasts he referenced twice if they end up picking out of the range of Maye and Caleb trading up to get them.  I wasn't sure if that's how he felt about those players or just his take about swinging for the top QBs in theory.

I hope not, with the Williams talk. No need to trade up. Don't toss away picks that we desperately need. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m not here to have a my football acumen is bigger than yours argument.  By no means is your condescending by way of educating post warranted or valid.

I’m simply giving you the facts that Forbes is not currently by any measure an average to above average corner.

Forbes stinks, stank, stunk by all measures.

I am hopeful that the new regime can salvage something out of our first round pick.  Average would be great!

Football acumen is exactly what you questioned when you responded to one of my posts where I explain Forbes is an average corner.  You disagree, ok.  You’ve provided no facts, we’re both subjective. You see stink, I see average / above average with terrible coaching and don’t think he should be cut, which Renegage7 was implying. My stance / defense of Forbes seems to bother you.  Not sure why, guess you’re battered indeed.

Facts are he will be on the roster next camp and playing next Fall. All else tbd…

1 minute ago, FlyBigBeard said:

I hope not, with the Williams talk. No need to trade up. Don't toss away picks that we desperately need. 

I doubt it’d happen

the bears will draft Harrison jr , they have the 9th pick and can also go Bowers to which is very tempting for them . 

Just now, Commander202 said:

I doubt it’d happen

the bears will draft Harrison jr , they have the 9th pick and can also go Bowers to which is very tempting for them . 

That would be a crazy good draft for them I love them both especially Bowers! 

• Thumb up 1

Since no QB is a complete guarantee, I hope they stay at #2 and draft the best QB left on the board.  Do your damb research and find the best player besides Williams. 

Heck, figure out a way to acquire more draft choices without giving up any.

I like Ben Johnson, it took him a couple of season to resurrect Goff and turn the Lions into an offensive force. I don't know much about Weaver, I was expecting McDonald.

Edited by FrFan

12 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

My Acumen could be better probably ,but I make up for it with enthusiasm and tenacity. 
😂

• Haha 1