Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington vs. Atlanta Week Six Prediction Thread

Spearfeather

4 hours ago, woodpecker said:

Even bottom feeders Arizona and Denver mostly marched up and down the field against our defense. I’m expecting more of the same. Atlanta has a very solid O-line. I think the players have lost some faith in this coaching staff, and realize that they are all lame duck at this point. I suspect we will start hearing that old cliché… ‘They’ve lost the locker room’. Howell will put up some yards in trash time again, but it won’t nearly be enough… 27-17 Atlanta

Arizona absolutely did NOT march up and down the field against our defense, what game did you watch?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Am at our neighbors kids football game (u12) and the opposition are the Giants. Is it wrong that I hate them??? 

will be at the game with @skinsmarydu and my girlfriend Sunday. Wish us luck!  

Any other ESers let us know if you want to meet before the game or at half time for a beer!  If we win we should meet up somewhere!!  

PM me or Mary if interested.  

• Like 5

Did anyone else predict EB'd try to feature the TE? Sample size is big enough now to say it was no fluke.

It’s pretty obvious at this point that Eric Bienemy and Ron Rivera want the tight end to be a focal point. Even in the week Thomas missed, Cole Turner got a bunch of looks. On a per-game basis, he’s actually leading the team in targets at 6.25. And that’s without considering he also missed half of a game when he got the concussion.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Did anyone else predict EB'd try to feature the TE? Sample size is big enough now to say it was no fluke.

If we played the Chiefs this year, Reid could play Kelce as a LB and he'd have a dozen picks.

Edited by Koolblue13
  • Haha 1

Closest score: Week 1- Hdf561

Week 2 - Skinsfan1311

Week 3 - Riggo-toni

Week 4 - Csup

Week 5 - Riggo-toni 

Everyday I come to ES and my link brings me to the home page. I have to scroll past that 40-20 screenshot to get to The Stadium. Then I come here and see all these predictions of 23-17, 24-20, ect.. Man, Chicago dropped 40 on us..  FOURTY!!! Ya'll are some optimistic some****es.. :chair: lol 

• Haha 2

Sorry, I lost all hope and expectations after a loss to the Bears. I would like this team to not find a way to trip over their own balls and somehow finding a way to **** themselve's in their own ass. No guess at score here, anything would be surprising, if losing tomorrow mean't Ron was definitely gone next year, I would take the loss. It doesn't matter what we do, as long as Rivera is coach, its all a waste of time.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 10/12/2023 at 10:20 PM, RandyHolt said:

The TE is always featured in this offense.  That said, it’s also the escape valve for pressure.  And we have a lot of pressure.

I know there are some numb nuts on this board who think EB is an absolute idiot who doesn’t know how to scheme a WR open.  

It could also be the TE draws the open spot because the defense is playing a lot of 2 high to take away deep stuff to force a 23 year old QB to have to go through his progressions and get to the right one.  

Nah.  It’s probably the OC is an idiot.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The TE is always featured in this offense.  That said, it’s also the escape valve for pressure.  And we have a lot of pressure.

I know there are some numb nuts on this board who think EB is an absolute idiot who doesn’t know how to scheme a WR open.  

It could also be the TE draws the open spot because the defense is playing a lot of 2 high to take away deep stuff to force a 23 year old QB to have to go through his progressions and get to the right one.  

Nah.  It’s probably the OC is an idiot.  

Numb nuts, conspiracy theories, too emotional, irrational. You sure love to throw insults at people who don't love our offense.

52 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I can't wait that we've had 10 days off after the Bears blow out to argue with each other. Super excited about the game tomorrow.

No photo description available.

They all have an uncanny resemblance to Rob Schneider

10 days off to prepare for a slaughter!