Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

18 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

6 days a week it's all about draft position in a lame duck year, but game day I'm convinced we're a playoff team and you never know what could happen once you're in.

Not to mention a fire has been lit. The players just saw 2 of their own traded, A Coach lose the control handle of what happens next. The door is open on who stays or goes and will they play harder for their place and job on the team? I think they will, Coaches too.

3 hours ago, skinsfan66 said:

Not to mention a fire has been lit. The players just saw 2 of their own traded, A Coach lose the control handle of what happens next. The door is open on who stays or goes and will they play harder for their place and job on the team? I think they will, Coaches too.

Rivera hasn’t shown the ability to get them up for important games before, not really sure why that would change now that his lack of future has been revealed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Est.1974 said:

Hopefully

Hopefully? Seems like preseason had already started But things could change with a couple wins. Crowder in the lineup gives Howe an outlet and the passing game worked last week. Seems he still has a little in the tank left. Ron has been know to pull things off to get to 8/8/1. 

• zCommander changed the title to 2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Current Pick #10
  • zCommander changed the title to 2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Current Pick #15
3 minutes ago, Redwards said:

Ron's gonna put us back in no man's land when it comes to the draft.   Again.   I see us winning maybe two more games.  Three at the most.  That should seal the deal for a craptastic first round pick.  Thanks, Ron. 

A big part of the reason we should have moved more players even if the return wasn't the greatest. Fuller, Brissett, Samuel, Leno, Thomas. I would have been trying to move them all, and it would seem inconceivable that we couldn't. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

A big part of the reason we should have moved more players even if the return wasn't the greatest. Fuller, Brissett, Samuel, Leno, Thomas. I would have been trying to move them all, and it would seem inconceivable that we couldn't. 

Do you think we could have gotten a 3rd for Brissett?? Would have been sweet if we could have added a couple more picks the other day 

Edited by DazedSkinsfan

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I wonder if they couldn't have bargained that into more. At least make it conditional. But we'd be better to take it even if it was a 6.

Disagree.  Brissett has always been raved about as a teammate.  By all accounts, he's helped Sam a ton.  That's worth more than a 6th IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Disagree.  Brissett has always been raved about as a teammate.  By all accounts, he's helped Sam a ton.  That's worth more than a 6th IMO.

Howell isn't going to be made or broken by half a season of Jacoby Brissett being around. And there are other guys who can fill that role. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Brisett has been invaluable as a mentor. Thats worth more than a 6th. 

Brissett has been great.  But after Howell has been around him for TC, preseason, and 8 games, is another 9 weeks that impactful that you choose that over a 6th rounder?  I'd have taken the draft pick.  Bring in another vet that could possibly give Howell another perspective to learn from.

Edited by KillBill26
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, KillBill26 said:

Brissett has been great.  But after Howell has been around him for TC, preseason, and 8 games, is another 9 weeks that impactful that you choose that over a 6th rounder?  I'd have taken the draft pick.  Bring in another vet that could possibly give Howell another perspective to learn from.

Wentz? Sam gave him praise last season and he knows EB's offense having played under Pederson forever

(jk)

• Haha 2