Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

52 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I see your stats, I believe we should be honest about context here.

You're comparing stats knowing Tiki missed far more games then Gibson did his 1st four years.

Are you saying Gibson is better then Tiki is because of is 1st four years?  Tiki was in rookie of the year convo, had three straight pro-bowls and an AP All-Pro season at some point in his career.  Tiki was the starter for that 2000 Super Bowl team the same age Gibson isn't even the starter on a team that got curbstomped today and might sneak into the playoffs at best this year. 

Ok

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

Can’t even feel joy at the Cowboys losing when we’re so bad/mediocre. I’m  sick of having to settle for rooting against our rivals and rooting for moral victories. Sick of it 

Same. Like we lost by 34 at home. Idc how other teams do. If not for Denver giving up a record high were the worst team in the league this year.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Same. Like we lost by 34 at home. Idc how other teams do. If not for Denver giving up a record high were the worst team in the league this year.

You forgot the Bears.  Josh Allen is physically the most talented QB in the NFL.  No elite defense is stopping him when he's on his game.  Watch what Allen does to the other teams in our division.  

• Thanks 1