Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders vs. The Bengals - Return of the B&G as The Fans Awaken!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Stromberg is showing well at guard. He’s going to be a player for us at some point. 

He's doing everything they are asking of him in trying to work that G slot! Great seeing him talking on the reps so well.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Guy cant help he is 326 and Fromm bounced off him like a pinball. it was pretty clean.  NFL now following the NHL.  No Hit League.

I mean his foot was right above the out of bounds marker and the number of people who can make that cut with a foot in the air are microscopic

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

Pringle returned kickoffs for the Chiefs but not punts. If we keep 6 receivers I’m thinking it’s Terry, Dotson, Samuels, Brown, Pringle and Tindsley. But who is returning punts??

that's why it has to be Milne over Pringle unfortunately.  Though Tinesley does have nine punt returns in college

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Pringle returned kickoffs for the Chiefs but not punts. If we keep 6 receivers I’m thinking it’s Terry, Dotson, Samuels, Brown, Pringle and Tindsley. But who is returning punts??

Antonio Gibson.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I really wish we stopped overprotecting our best receivers from this.

Curtis has zero career punt returns but at least 20 kick returns in Carolina.

I know Moss was our best receiver (sometimes our only reliably pass catcher besides Cooley), but wish we gave him more opportunities considering how bad we were at while he was here.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I don’t think Gibson has ever returned a punt in the NFL? He’s returned kickoffs but not punts?

We are seriously making this harder then it needs to be.

Maybe they seen enough in practice, but it's hard to convince me they tried and decided against it with Gibson or Samuels.

We have options.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1