Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ITM: Dwayne Johnson Named In $3 Billion Kidnapping Lawsuit, Facing Charges

China

Dwayne Johnson Named In $3 Billion Kidnapping Lawsuit, Facing Charges

Actor Dwayne Johnson is being sued in a massive $3 billion lawsuit, and the case just made progress in the courts.

Like many other wrestlers turned actors, such as John Cena and Dave Bautista, Johnson has had a storied history in Hollywood. He first made a name for himself in the Attitude Era of WWF (World Wrestling Federation, now WWE), where his stage name, The Rock, became one of the most prominent in the professional wrestling industry. Johnson starred in his first movie, The Mummy Returns, in 2001 alongside the likes of Brendan Fraser before reprising his role from the franchise in 2002’s The Scorpion King.

Since, Johnson, who is married to music producer Lauren Hashian, has become one of the most commercial actors in the movie industry, going on to star in films like Fast Five (2011) as Luke Hobbs (and other installments in the Fast and the Furious franchise), Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017), and recently as Frank Wolff in Disney’s Jungle Cruise (2021) opposite Emily Blunt. And if these rumors are to go by, Dwayne Johnson may be replacing this iconic character in a big Disney franchise.

Now, that popularity may be questioned as the actor has been named in a huge $3 billion lawsuit.

Trenesha Biggers, also known as Rhaka Khan, is a former TNA and WWE star that is seeking $3 billion in a lawsuit that names multiple wrestlers, including The Rock, sports stars, businesses, and even the FBI. Her complaint, most of which is made up of those being sued, alleges that those named worked together in a conspiracy to kidnap her and her children.

Some others named in the lawsuit are, The State of Texas, The El Paso Child Protective Services, The Las Cruces, New Mexico Police Department, The NYPD, The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, New York ACS, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc., Shirley Police Department, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Suffolk County NY, Bank of America, Home Depot, and even the FBI.

While the $3 billion lawsuit involving Dwayne Johnson sat stale for months, court records show that Biggers paid the court fees in full, allowing the case to move forward. At the time of publication, none of the defendants listed in the complaint have been served.

Trenesha Biggers is currently on the El Paso Police Department’s wanted list, and back in 2019, was placed on El Paso’s most wanted fugitive list for child custody charges.

Click on the link for the full story

So, a not good sign of a credible accusation, the case has stalled in court and there is now movement because she has paid court fees

also not a good sign, being wanted in a state. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

So, a not good sign of a credible accusation, the case has stalled in court and there is now movement because she has paid court fees

also not a good sign, being wanted in a state. 

I think there are some good signs of mental illness, and of an unscrupulous lawyer willing to take her money.

• Like 7
  • Thumb up 1

I was hoping she'd start naming fictional characters in her lawsuit as well.

"This lawsuit also alleges that Harry James Potter of 4 Privet Drive performed the Imperius curse on the claimant and made her his slave for a period of 4 months in 2017"

• Haha 3

I’d bet good money that if you were to follow this story long enough it would lead to lizard people.  Crazy may start in any number of ways but it leads, unerringly, to lizard people if allowed to run its course. 

12 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’d bet good money that if you were to follow this story long enough it would lead to lizard people.  Crazy may start in any number of ways but it leads, unerringly, to lizard people if allowed to run its course. 

And what do lizards like to hide under?  That's right, rocks.  The Rock is hiding Lizard People.

• Haha 6

This case reminds me of all the sovereign citizen cases I read about. I have been looking for a copy of the complaint.  I really want to know what she alleges.... 

Not knowing anything but the bare skeleton... no way does she have a lawyer.

26 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

This case reminds me of all the sovereign citizen cases I read about. I have been looking for a copy of the complaint.  I really want to know what she alleges.... 

Not knowing anything but the bare skeleton... no way does she have a lawyer.

She filed in the Southern District of New York, so you can look it up if you register:

https://pacer.uscourts.gov/find-case/search-specific-court

You can find the lawsuit via RECAP project... I read it. 

I don't understand why she named so many people and organizations.  The Rock, WWE, etc. Home Depot are not alleged to have done anything.  This is related to an ongoing custody dispute with ex-husband SIMS.  There are some serious complaints about El Paso and Texas child protective service and police behaving in an unlawful manner.   She alleges the warrant for her arrest are false and the state continues to take her husbands side... I can't tell but she seems to assert she has 100% custody.  Because of the false warrant, she can't live anywhere, it seems that she is alleging and perhaps can't gain employment.

She lays out some horrowing details about abuse the news reports are glossing over.  

The above is a 100% sympathetic reading of her claims.  I don't know if this is the proper venue, but she may be allowed to move forward after severing the unrelated parties.