Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I didn’t complain at all last year.  I called all the “reach” folks dummies and not to worship at the alter of Mel Kiper’s hair spray.

This year… I have philosophical differences with our approach, which I deem to be doggy doo doo. 

Dude, you are a passing game slut. It's all you care about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Ok.  Here’s the absolute best case scenario, and there is a real possibility it could happen:

1. The defense takes the step to elite.  The have the DL.  Now they have a lot of pieces in the secondary + Davis and a new MLB starter.  Maybe not the 2000 Ravens good, but legitimate top 3-5 in the league.  Can **** down just about any team. 

2. At least one of the young TE’s develops into a serious threat.  

3. Chris Paul turns out to be a stud. Everybody liked him last year in camp.  He continues to progress and not only starts at LG but starts and plays well.  

4. By adding Wylie to play RT, Cosmi stands out at RG. 

5. Gates/Larsen/Rouiller lock down the center spot so we don’t have to play Nick Martin types.  

6 EB is able to scheme it up the way they did in KC.  Granted, no Mahomes.  But KC’s offense is genius at getting guys running wide open.  

7. Howell is good.  Not just “ok.”  But after sitting a year, he’s actually good.

If those things all happen, this could be an outstanding team.

The odds of all of these things happening?

Worse than meeting Sydney Sweeney in an elevator and having her ask you to come to her hotel room for a little fun, better than meeting Sinbad in an elevator in Tysons Corner Mall shooting s movie in 1990-something.  (The later happened to me.  The former, not so much.)

sydney Sweeney. Wouldn’t that be amazing. I’d love that. Wife… not so much. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

None of these guys selected to go to Detroit look all that enthusiastic about going there. :806:

I can’t post the link because it’s madly racially insensitive at this point, but there’s a sequence in the 1970’s comedy “Kentucky Fried Movie” where a baddie is torturing guys, and for the last one he says “Send him to Detroit!” And the guy flips out asking for “anything but that.”  

It’s still funny, but parts have not aged well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I can’t post the link because it’s madly racially insensitive at this point, but there’s a sequence in the 1970’s comedy “Kentucky Fried Movie” where a baddie is torturing guys, and for the last one he says “Send him to Detroit!” And the guy flips out asking for “anything but that.”  

That movie is so good. I assume you're talking about thrill seaker.  :ols: 

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

i am working on my favorite late 4th round players right now -- that they could take in the late third. 

Kelee Ringo

Darius Rush

Jordan Battle

Jason Taylor II

Zach Pickens (did I miss him getting picked?)

Double A

Siaki Ika

DeWayne McBride

Charlie Jones

Dawand Jones

Jaelyn Duncan

Zion Nelson

Ricky Stromberg

Probably all too highly rated on our board to take in the third. I’d expect Kyu Blu Kelly in the third for us. I have him roughly as a 6th or 7th CB.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

Kelee Ringo

Cam Smith

Darius Rush

Jordan Battle

Jason Taylor II

Zach Pickens (did I miss him getting picked?)

Siaki Ika

DeWayne McBride

Zach Charbonnet

Charlie Jones

Dawand Jones

Jaelyn Duncan

Zion Nelson

Ricky Stromberg

Probably all too highly rated on our board to take in the third. I’d expect Kyu Blu Kelly in the third for us. I have him roughly as a 6th or 7th CB.

Charbonnet drafted already

10 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

None of these guys selected to go to Detroit look all that enthusiastic about going there. :806:

I lived in Lansing for about 3 months and been to Detroit as well and, good thing didn't have much to pack, slapped a shipping label on the boxes and threw whatever I could in the car and drove back to MD as fast as I could and didn't even look back lol

Edited by zCommander
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah, you couldn't make a movie like that today.

But you probably couldn't make "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" today either.