Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

2 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Desean Jackson returned punts and never got hurt....and he weighs about 160....

You’re right, but seemed to be a more compact body type, looked more solidly built than Forbes. Could be wrong, but I’d hate to put this kid against bigger guys coming at him with 40 yards of speed built up. Cannot see him escaping injury there. Plus Desean was an O player and used to avoiding unnecessary contact. We don’t know how much this kid played in any offensive role other than HS where he did return punts apparently. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’d put Dawand (skill wise he’s among the best players on the board) and Mauch there (I’m higher on him than you) but otherwise I’m similar. 

I don’t like Achane as much as you but I do like him

I am as high as a kite on Mauch and have been for a long time.  :ols:  But he's not #1 on my board right now.  Wouldn't surprise me if he's #1 on theirs though.

Achane is explosive as heck -- yeah i guessing I am higher on him.

Love Dawand but am assuming he's off their board but will see. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I’m shocked that the only current WWE Champ and a guy who’s had it for 1k days went 1 in a scripted show. Next you’ll tell me Cody went 2 to RAW

He did.

Bianca Belair to Smackdown 

Becky Lynch stays on Raw

I guess Bianca and Rhea will be trading titles 

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

No idea. That’s his nickname. Probably because he’s unusually large and it sounds cool.

It doesn’t, though.

Also, Detroit has followed my board. If they take Dawand or Mauch here I’m going to Detroit.

I can see us trading back for sure....ton of value left for us.  But our 3rd round comp pick would be the next pick.

Trade back a few spots and hopefully trade back into the second round.  But we have a history of drafting poorly in the second round.  I'm betting on us reaching on some dud.