Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Months ago, I said on the draft thread if I had to pick two players who fit Bieineimy's desire to bring nasty to this offense.

!. Darnell Washington

2. Cody Mauch

Both are still on the board.    Neither are my top 2 right now with the players left but i'd be jazzed with either one.

Mauch is my #1 right now.

Aside from McBride

• Like 1

I've never been less hyped for a draft than I am this year.

I'm a draftnick going back to the time when Nel Kiper used to sell typed up hand bound  draft profile books out of his house in Timonium, long before he was ever on ESPN. 

I remember back when Joel Buschbaum and his yearly mock draft was debated amongst other draftnicks, long before Al Gore invented the internet.

I used to be obsessed with every single detail about the draft but to be honest---

There's only one thing I care about in the entire NFL universe right now and I think all of you know what that is.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

I've never been less hyped for a draft than I am this year.

I'm a draftnick going back to the time when Nel Kiper used to sell typed up hand bound  draft profile books out of his house in Timonium, long before he was ever on ESPN. 

I remember back when Joel Buschbaum and his yearly mock draft was debated amongst other draftnicks, long before Al Gore invented the internet.

I used to be obsessed with every single detail about the draft but to be honest---

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

There's only one thing I can about in the entire NFL universe right now and I think all of you know what that is.

cooler uniforms?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

There's only one thing I can about in the entire NFL universe right now and I think all of you know what that is.

The inclusion of more coed dance teams? 🤔 I thought I was the only one!!!

Edited by Rex Tomb
  • Haha 1