Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carroll Sues Trump for Defamation in Civil Rape Trial

China

I would tell him: you have two choices only. 1. You can leave the courtroom voluntarily. 2. You can sit there quietly, without comments, demonstrations, or other disruption. That's it. Behave like an adult or be or be treated like a child. This is my courtroom where you will respect the rules.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I would tell him: you have two choices only. 1. You can leave the courtroom voluntarily. 2. You can sit there quietly, without comments, demonstrations, or other disruption. That's it. Behave like an adult or be or be treated like a child. This is my courtroom where you will respect the rules.

He doesn't care. He wants to get kicked out. He said he'd love that. The Judge should have said out loud on the record something like "Mr. Trump, you have already been found liable of sexual assault. This is not a hearing to determine your guilt or innocence because you were already found liable...... for sexual assault."

Every time he has an outburst, pause and remind him that he is liable for sexual assault so it's on the record over and over. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Jail! Jail! Jail!  

6 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

He doesn't care. He wants to get kicked out. He said he'd love that. The Judge should have said out loud on the record something like "Mr. Trump, you have already been found liable of sexual assault. This is not a hearing to determine your guilt or innocence because you were already found liable...... for sexual assault."

Every time he has an outburst, pause and remind him that he is liable for sexual assault so it's on the record over and over. 

I'm going for option 1.  Tell him if he does not behave, he will not be kicked out, but rather held in contempt and jailed...indefinitely until he makes a public apology to the judge, the jury and the court.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

38 minutes ago, Bang said:

Oh,, he's "just about had it".

I guess maybe he'll do something about it that doesn't play right into the obvious con man's hands.

But nah, why start now?

~Bang

The problem is, there's absolutely nothing the judge can do that won't play right into Trumps hands, as tiny as they are lol...

Name any possible action that could be taken against him, and then immediately imagine how he (or his lawyer Alina) will spin it to the MAGA minions so that he's the victim of a "corrupt, Trump-hating judge."

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

The problem is, there's absolutely nothing the judge can do that won't play right into Trumps hands, as tiny as they are lol...

Name any possible action that could be taken against him, and then immediately imagine how he (or his lawyer Alina) will spin it to the MAGA minions so that he's the victim of a "corrupt, Trump-hating judge."

That's why I went with the reminding him endlessly what he's been found liable of. Kicking him out, "jail", all things he wants for the moment. Being told to his face that he's already lost and is now a being held responsible for sexual abuse in the eyes of the united states law. Get him to slam his tiny hands on the table and walk out. 

• Like 4

Just now, @DCGoldPants said:

That's why I went with the reminding him endlessly what he's been found liable of. Kicking him out, "jail", all things he wants for the moment. Being told to his face that he's already lost and is now a being held responsible for sexual abuse in the eyes of the united states law. Get him to slam his tiny hands on the table and walk out. 

That might be the most effective way to go right now lol...I remember the debate between Boebert and Adam Frisch, where Boebert kept bringing up Pelosi whenever she answered a question or responded to something Frisch said. Whenever he would respond to her, he would smile slightly and say "I just want to remind everyone that my name is not Nancy Pelosi. My name is Adam Frisch." He responded that way over and over and over again lol...It effectively neutered Boebert's tactic of saying voting for him was the same as voting for Nancy Pelosi, to the point that I think she started hesitating a bit before bringing up Pelosi's name the more the debate went on. Your suggestion might make Trump hesitate as well if the result is yet another declaration by the judge that a jury already determined he sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll, so his guilt is already established.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Bang said:

Putting him in jail may 'play into his hands' but probably not the way he'd like.

Just make sure the cops use live ammo when the mob comes.

~Bang

If he's put in jail for like 5+ years, yeah...but if he's put in jail for 3 days on contempt, on day 4 he's gonna be more vile than ever once he's back out and using that short time in jail to hammer home how much he's being victimized in all this.

*I have no idea what the sentence length is for contempt lol...I only know what it was on My Cousin Vinny 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

If he's put in jail for like 5+ years, yeah...but if he's put in jail for 3 days on contempt, on day 4 he's gonna be more vile than ever once he's back out and using that short time in jail to hammer home how much he's being victimized in all this.

*I have no idea what the sentence length is for contempt lol...I only know what it was on My Cousin Vinny 😂

Well if they're gonna be pissed either way, at least take the satisfaction of locking him up. I honestly think he wouldn't push it to that. He's too scared of that.

Edited by TheGreatBuzz
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well if they're gonna be pissed either way, at least take the satisfaction of locking him up. I honestly think he wouldn't push it to that. He's too scared of that.

yeah, I'm not saying he shouldn't face penalties (including jail time) for any of the antics he's doing...I'm saying whether or not doing so plays into his hands shouldn't be a consideration because all of it will play into his hands no matter what.

• Thumb up 1

Even if a short stint in jail would work in his favor, its not endlessly repeatable.

Once the first judge does it, the next judge wont be afraid to do it. And if the the first judge gives 4 days, the next judge will give 2 weeks. Then it increases going forward. Every judge gets a shorter fuse, and leeway to give Trump a longer timeout.

Trump aint going to jail for a month sentence, it would devastate his campaign,  so eventually, you neuter the tactic. Then he has to be a quiet sit-in-the-corner loser in court and nothing more.

Like arresting him, its short term boon that lets him grift some more, but it corrects itself in the long term.

Edited by FootballZombie

4 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

But the fact that "any punishment will be spun" does not equal "therefore the court should simply take all punishment off the table". 

Apply the appropriate punishment, and let them spin. 

15 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Trump aint going to jail for a month sentence, it would devastate his campaign

I suspect it wouldn't. 

But the court shouldn't consider it a factor. 

The question for me is how does he get away with it?!?

If you, me, or any other normal American shout back at a judge like that, it's automatically a contempt charge and we're getting a timeout in lockup. 

This ****ing useless waste of oxygen does it and the judge doesn't enforce ****. It's why this steaming pile of fecal matter continues to show out for his cult followers. 

Throw this smelly, wretched pile of stinking vile in jail for awhile and reach that ****er he's as gettable as the rest of us.

****. Donald. Jackass. Trump.

HTTR!

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

The question for me is how does he get away with it?!?

If you, me, or any other normal American shout back at a judge like that, it's automatically a contempt charge and we're getting a timeout in lockup. 

Trump has been through thousands of lawsuits and civil trials; something like 4-5 thousand in his lifetime. A normal American has been through a handful, maybe. 

He's probably the foremost expert on getting away with being a jackass in court. 

• Thanks 1