Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carroll Sues Trump for Defamation in Civil Rape Trial

China

8 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I wonder what percent of male Trump voters have a sexual assault charge or similar in their past.  Prolly up near 40-50%. I’d bet.

How many people get charged with sexual assault or similar? Those numbers are pretty low and the ultimate penalties don't do anything to curtail sexual assault and rape in the population, regardless of political affiliation.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

It is astounding how little this means given all the other stuff this dude is staring down but I do so enjoy seeing frumty-dumpty getting absolutely dunked on in every way possible. He deserves nothing less. 

Exactly. His rubes will pay his $5M for him. But the fact that a jury took a serious look at the allegations, evaluated the testimony, and said “yeah, he likely did that ****.” That’s satisfying.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

Mitt Romney has his share of problems and its not like he's fully against the grain or anything, but there are not a lot of high level R's I can say I at least have some level of respect left for.

He can also be accused of falling in line, but he has taken about as many shots at Trump as almost anyone as well.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

The same Mo Brooks what asked Trump for a pardon? 🤭

"character matters" 

Trump is a character. A mix of Fatty Arbuckle, Boss Hogg, and Jon Lovitz's Pathological Liar character from snl. 

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Haha 4

I dunno. I don’t think he lost a single supporter today. Probably just pissed them off BECAUSE WHEN YOU GO AFTER TRUMP YOU GO AFTER ALL OF US, so they’re going to double down on their support of him. 

It’s always, always, always about pissing off the liberals with these people. It’s not about anything else. And there’s no better way to piss off liberals than running Trump out there and supporting him.  I don’t believe he lost any supporters today, I don’t think any of them batted an eye, “because he’s still better than a liberal.”

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1