Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Congress used to be made up of attorneys (kinda why I got into and lettered in Debate twice in HS).  They had brains and could articulate their constituents' concerns. 

What the **** happened to that? 

Lotta educational funding was cut over the last handful of decades. I'm not sure my high school even had a debate club or team. 

My kiddo at a Loudoun CountyPublic High School was part of a very serious debate team.

i thought she was going to be a lawyer but instead went into tech where she will destroy society more directly and quicker than a politician could.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Hey I was in the FFA for like 6 weeks tho. 👨‍🌾

My buddies and I joined just to go on the field trip to the Virginia State Fair and then we all quit. 🤣

Hey, did you get that cool corduroy jacket that my brother had? 

I was busy in FBLA, working concession stands, which led me to this luxurious career I'm now enjoying. 

But I'm above ground and not going to jail in the upcoming week, so I'm doing better than a "so-called billionaire".  (And I doubt that he has what's in my money market account.) 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hey, did you get that cool corduroy jacket that my brother had? 

I was busy in FBLA, working concession stands, which led me to this luxurious career I'm now enjoying. 

But I'm above ground and not going to jail in the upcoming week, so I'm doing better than a "so-called billionaire".  (And I doubt that he has what's in my money market account.) 

Nope no jacket. 😔

I sold a bunch of boxes of fruit for the FFA and then the aforementioned field trip. That n jazz band were all the high school related extracurricular activities I did. The jazz band was eliminated my sophomore year. I did get to go to Disney World tho with the regular band that year. 🤓

I signed up for just about any class that offered field trips. 🤣

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

What needs to happen for him to be disqualified from running for president again? 

Trump would need to be found guilty on the Jan 6th insurrection stuff or the giving of classified documents to foreign adversaries stuff. Otherwise he'll be able run for any office just like James Traficant did or The Tiger King is. 🐅 

Democrats just turned Donald Trump into Tupac.

🤔

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Nope no jacket. 😔

I sold a bunch of boxes of fruit for the FFA and then the aforementioned field trip. That n jazz band were all the high school related extracurricular activities I did. The jazz band was eliminated my sophomore year. I did get to go to Disney World tho with the regular band that year. 🤓

I signed up for just about any class that offered field trips. 🤣

Yeah, for some reason we had assloads of oranges in december. 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

The handle “Captain Wiggles” doesn’t exactly scream debate team. 😆

image.jpeg.2213dad854e8d7cc08558429f25d6ab4.jpeg

Captain Wiggles can wiggle his way out of any argument. Tangentially connected, he is also a captain of a ship. A large ship.

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

When did Trump die? How did I miss this news!?

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1