Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

1 minute ago, SS816Skins said:

This entire organization should be EMBARRASSED!

Three straight ‘must win’ games and they choke on every occasion.

Us fans don’t deserve this.

This. Glad I don't contribute to tat nonsense being out of market. Just a pathetic showing.

Just now, KDawg said:

There’s the corner route again that we can’t cover. 

I haven’t been upset much with this team at all this season. I can feel it welling inside of me. Poorly coached, poorly played today. Season is over with.

If we don’t see Howell next week I’m not sure I watch. Over this show.

yeah we should just go see what Howell has.  Can't be any worse than what Wentz and TH have shown us over past weeks...

I am just looking forward to new ownership, new head coach, and new QB next year.  Bezos, Sean Payton, and Payton's choice for QB...  i am getting mentally prepared for the offseason.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Sigh.

I think we finally hit the limit on the defense with the number of players who are out.  

Allen, Curl, St. Juste, Holcomb. That’s 4 of 11 starters and the best DL (maybe the best player on the team), best safety and best DB.

Tough to overcome.

Defense kept us in it early. Only so much you can do. Browns DO have talent on offense. You're not gonna beat them 13-10 or whatever our gameplan was. 

Offense needed to do some heavy lifting today and they completely failed. They get an F grade for the day. Even the one TD drive was garbage. You shouldn't need 21 plays to score in today's NFL. It was a grind and we were lucky to get a TD. And the FG drive was basically a loss for us considering the game situation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

There’s the corner route again that we can’t cover. 

I haven’t been upset much with this team at all this season. I can feel it welling inside of me. Poorly coached, poorly played today. Season is over with.

If we don’t see Howell next week I’m not sure I watch. Over this show.

rumor has it that's the plan

Just now, Forehead said:

My wife wanted me to help with laundry so I missed it.  Figured I'd refresh ES and see if we were happy or sad.

Unfortunately, it seems like the answer was sad.

I disagree. I never wanted Snyder to even have an inkling about success. If we miss the playoffs I think the sale goes through. That’s all I really care about at this point. 

• Like 1

I wanted to see a healthy Wentz for 60 full minutes. I saw it. Looked about the same to me. No change in game plan, no change in excitement, no change in scoring points. Even worse actually. Need to see Howell before they decide how much future and money they're going to (probably waste) for next season. Same ol' same ol'. 

• Like 2