Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington at Houston - They've got oil, we've got MOXIE

TK

1 hour ago, CobraCommander said:

Buttfumble was our QB at one point too. There have been much worse situations.

Who was Buttfumble?  There have been so many bad/mediocre QB’s.  I’m a fan from the glory days, so my memory is overloaded.

Someone mentioned Spurrier.  I’ll never forget that experiment with Danny Wuerffel when Spurrier had him do the kick off.  It went about 10 yards.  When asked about it, Spurrier said “Well I thought he would at least get a running start.”  😂😂  It’s been quite the ride, but my loyalty has never faded.

4 minutes ago, AJ* said:

So much for catching the Cowboys. The Vikings are not as good as their record but I didn't expect to see them completely fold like this.

let’s hope it sets off a losing streak for the Vikings as they crumble down past us in the standings in the coming weeks 

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

let’s hope it sets off a losing streak for the Vikings as they crumble down past us in the standings in the coming weeks 

Vikings will win the division anyway so it doesn't matter. 

The teams we need to root against are the Giants and Seahawks/49ers(whoever doesn't win the division).

Cowboys have the 5 seed on lockdown. Rooting against them is futile(but always fun obviously).

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Vikings suck

kirk cant play when under pressure

We were breathing down his neck all day, when Daron Payne wasn’t in his ribs like a Mack truck.  To the extent Payne went out of his way to tip his cap for standing in there and absorbing the shots but still firing.

The Cowboys just look absolutely dominant on both sides of the ball.

We've played 8 games on regular or short rest this year.....The offense has scored more than 20 points once (scored 16 Today)....with 43 points in the first half.

We've played 3 games with extra time to prepare....The offense has scored 28, 26 and 23....with 44 points in the first half.

You can blame the QB's all you want, but the problem starts with one person....Scott Turner.