Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

"Frequent thread derailing" is probably gonna hurt me going forward. 

Thread derailing = tailgate terrorism :ph34r:

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I just now wrote out this lengthy response of a post talking about what cost considerations go into the decision to have kids, then read it and realized it had zero to do with the thread topic lol 😂...so I deleted it.

How dare you, sir. Do you not respect our traditions? 🤡

• Haha 5

On 7/22/2024 at 11:35 AM, Skins24 said:

Been trying to visualize Putin or Shing Shing Pee pretending to respect Harris or Trump.

And, I can't. Because they won't. They won't even pretend.

And that is terrifying....

On 7/22/2024 at 1:58 PM, Skins24 said:

Probably because neither are President right now? *shrugs*

But, there's the likely hood that one of them will be. And this issue does exists right now, at least partially. There is of course stuff that shan't be discussed on a public message board, but there's a few really good docs (PBS' one is particularly good) on Putin at least, and how his interactions with the past couple of presidents has led directly to where we are now with Ukraine.

How nuclear armed dictators perceive and interact with our president not an issue? lol

Ok.....

i have been trying...and can't think of a SINGLE reason you would be putting Harris here with Trump other than because she is woman   Harris, the kick-ass former prosecutor that is best known for her sharp-as-nails evisceration of liars (particularly Trump during the impeachment hearings) during her stint as Senator.     Please correct me if i am wrong... is there a reason other than "she is a woman".

if i am NOT wrong...then what ****ing century are you living in???    DO you think Putin thought that Germany and the EU were suddenly so much tougher/stronger/respectable because Merkel was replaced by Scholz?   

it is frankly a disgusting misogynistic position.... and deserves to be shoved back in your face with mustard smeared all over it.    

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

Can we re-visit all the polls on "Would you elect a convicted felon to the White House."  'Cause there was supposed to be a huge swing that would determine the election. 

That's really discouraging.  

Trump's not even legally allowed to run his own Corporation without a judge appointed observer. 

• Like 1

It makes unfortunate sense that Biden had slower reacting amateurs in his digital/social media group compared to hipster fifty nine year old.

Imagine the future, hopefully near future, when a worthy candidate in the 35-45 y.o. range is running. Hip, slick, happenin', rad, gnarly, boss, and cool. 😛🤡😀

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Thread derailing = tailgate terrorism :ph34r:

"We'll derail this thread unless our demands are met!"

"Oh heck, we'll derail this thread even if our demands are met!"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

It makes unfortunate sense that Biden had slower reacting amateurs in his digital/social media group compared to hipster fifty nine year old.

Imagine the future, hopefully near future, when a worthy candidate in the 35-45 y.o. range is running. Hip, slick, happenin', rad, gnarly, boss, and cool. 😛🤡😀

You mean hip, gnarly, boss and cool like JD Vance?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Society is impossible to continue our society without children, and expensive as hell. Common global complaint.

Sounds cool until ee start to feel the impact of the population collapses in East Asia, Russia, and Western Europe.

It'd behoove Harris to try to come after expanded child tax credit and help with daycare costs like Biden tried to do with BBB.

Make human cloning legal.

The planet is overpopulated. Best way to help environment; get population down by at least half, in not more.

• Thumb up 1

On 7/22/2024 at 6:24 PM, balki1867 said:

The Trump team was able to effectively pigeonhole Hillary in 2016 because the party had been building the narrative for 20+ years. With Kamala, two things are different--

1) She gets to set the tone for who she is.  Republicans don't have two decades to lay the groundwork

2) Younger voters aren't buying the narratives that Republicans like to feed them about shrill unlikeable career women.  Gen Z and younger Millennials are perfectly comfortable with accomplished women.  In fact if someone does have a problem with accomplished women, they see it as a sign of insecurity.  (Mind you when I talk about Gen Z and younger Millennials, that's every voter between 18 and ~35 years old).

Kamala will be well positioned to go after Trump in the debates and it'll be hilarious. Not only will it help her with a key demographic, but the optics of Trump getting beat down by a black woman won't go well with his 'Alpha Male' demographics.  Unfortunately, Hillary had to basically debate him with one arm tied behind his back.  He got to say the most vile things on earth and he she had to not be too mean to him.

you are overly optimistic here on all fronts.   the hate-wagon has been pissing on Harris for years, both because they have known she has always been an upcoming threat, and also because pissing on women is such an easy/popular task among the red-hat faithful.   you are also too enthusiasti about the young vote (we all fall for this every election), and only talking to young-adults in your circles... young-adults in red-hat areas won't sound the same.   The young vote isn't trending away from Trump as much as it should (its no more-so than 2016, 2020), and the young both don't vote enough AND are too easily distracted by stupid transparent efforts, anyway.  in this election there will continue to be all sorts of efforts to keep down progressive youth enthusiasm using tactics that SHOULDN'T work --- lack of progress on climate change, West Bank suffering, DistrictAttorney Harris part of the meanie establishment...... young voters have been proven to be easily distracted/discouraged by trees, and constantly lose sight of forests (they easily forget that Trump would be worse on EVERYTHING they care about, but get disgruntled by the non-utopian choice before them and say **** like "they are all the same")

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 2

This is actually pretty lame and underwhelming. 

If I was running for office I would ask to be driven around in a black S500, with the interior set to exactly 71 degrees.  And I would tell them what my spread looks like, like a rock star (unlike them it would be fruit and veggie trays, with Iced Tea). 

Actually, maybe JD Vance asked for Diet Mountain Dew, Snickers bars and Lays potato chips. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

You mean hip, gnarly, boss and cool like JD Vance?

Gnarly, in its bad definition, kinda fits Vance. 

But not as well as colloquialisms like pos, ****wad, creeper, asswipe, dickface, etc.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

you are also too enthusiasti about the young vote (we all fall for this every election), and only talking to young-adults in your circles... young-adults in red-hat areas won't sound the same.   The young vote isn't trending away from Trump as much as it should (its no more-so than 2016, 2020), and the young both don't vote enough AND are too easily distracted by stupid transparent efforts, anyway. 

Don't bet on that:

image.png.ca340ee32c27fb89c84aca4ceb987202.png

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/25/poll-harris-biden-trump-young-voters

Vice President Kamala Harris is significantly more popular among America’s youngest voters than President Biden, a new Axios/Generation Lab poll shows.

Why it matters: Former President Trump appeared to be chipping away at Democrats' decades-long hold on the youth vote. But Harris could be extending the gap once again.

By the numbers: The survey — fielded entirely after Biden stepped aside on Sunday — asked respondents which candidate they'd support in Biden-Trump and Harris-Trump matchups.

• In a Biden-Trump race, the split among 18- to 34-year-olds was 53% for Biden and 47% for Trump, giving Biden a 6-point lead.
  • But in a Harris-Trump contest, the same respondents split 60% for Harris and 40% for Trump — a 20-point lead for Harris.

45% of young people say they have an extremely or somewhat favorable opinion of Harris.

• 33% say the same for Biden, along with 34% for Trump.

Zoom in: Gen Z and millennial voters were key to Biden's 2020 victory, turning out in huge numbers and favoring him by 20 points in 2020, per a Pew Research Center analysis.

Gen Z voters were key to Biden winning in 2020, where he was favored by these voters by 20 points. Harris is currently favored by these voters by 20 points.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

If I was running for office I would ask to be driven around in a black S500, with the interior set to exactly 71 degrees.  And I would tell them what my spread looks like, like a rock star (unlike them it would be fruit and veggie trays, with Iced Tea). 

Actually, maybe JD Vance asked for Diet Mountain Dew, Snickers bars and Lays potato chips. 

That red chair behind him looked very anxious.

• Haha 3

And why would Trump drop out of the debate?

Why can't he just say, "I agreed to ABC on Sept.10.... i will debate any time, any place.  So we will keep the Sept 10 date.  Hope it goes better for the new guy than the last one." 

Fox News is asking to add 17 September.

2 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

The child birth bubble has to burst sooner or later. 

World population will triple in my lifetime and half that time they've been saying that people aren't having enough kids. 

It's not going to continue....

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Make human cloning legal.

The planet is overpopulated. Best way to help environment; get population down by at least half, in not more.

Well...that's one opinion...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

Can we re-visit all the polls on "Would you elect a convicted felon to the White House."  'Cause there was supposed to be a huge swing that would determine the election. 

That's really discouraging.  

Trump's not even legally allowed to run his own Corporation without a judge appointed observer. 

facts like this do not matter

feels are what matters 

and 46% of the country feel like Trump is and would be again a great president 

people are afraid to confront criticism. And that’s across the board - look at how people react when dems are criticized here. 

they’d rather point at the other guys issues and try to shift the focus to that

Trump being a felon only matters if someone somewhere has the balls to either actually put him in jail, or use the laws about eligibility against him (someone tried and failed)

2 hours ago, tshile said:

Yeah I mean my personal opinion is don’t let them outnumber you. 

we have 2. Man to man defense works great. 

no interest in having to switch to zone. 

Sound logic.

Too late for me though.

Wish you posted this earlier.

OT, good luck to Trump playing zone on these three:

RDT_20240726_1319563681233715763107933.jpg

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

Best thing about Trump picking Vance, is that he picked some white dude even weirder than him.