Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

Daughter sent me this:

image.png.c11a527fd0395db983bbfc43f7d6486c.png

accompanied by this:  

“Yes, I am not interested in the politics. I know both parties get nothing done and just rich ppl pretending to help. Im just for the women growth dynamic and would never vote for trump. **** that”

so at least Ms. Harris brings in the:  apparently disgruntled for no real reason, 25 yo female , never really voted before but **** all y’all demographic 

👍 

question:  what is the significance of the singular lower case “i” w the red background?

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Been trying to visualize Putin or Shing Shing Pee pretending to respect Harris or Trump.

And, I can't. Because they won't. They won't even pretend.

And that is terrifying....

• Thumb down 1

15 minutes ago, Skins24 said:

Been trying to visualize Putin or Shing Shing Pee pretending to respect Harris or Trump.

We don't need that monster's respect, just his fear.  His wanting a goper to win indicates who he's scared of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, stoshuaj said:

question:  what is the significance of the singular lower case “i” w the red background?

The "i" can see that it can be lower case with a red background, without being burdened by the other letters being upper case with a blue background.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skins24 said:

this doesn’t feel like an issue that actually exists. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, Skins24 said:

They can kiss our ass and respect the US military 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, tshile said:

this doesn’t feel like an issue that actually exists. 

Probably because neither are President right now? *shrugs*

But, there's the likely hood that one of them will be. And this issue does exists right now, at least partially. There is of course stuff that shan't be discussed on a public message board, but there's a few really good docs (PBS' one is particularly good) on Putin at least, and how his interactions with the past couple of presidents has led directly to where we are now with Ukraine.

How nuclear armed dictators perceive and interact with our president not an issue? lol

Ok.....

• Thumb down 1

35 minutes ago, Skins24 said:

But, there's the likely hood that one of them will be. And this issue does exists right now, at least partially. There is of course stuff that shan't be discussed on a public message board, but there's a few really good docs (PBS' one is particularly good) on Putin at least, and how his interactions with the past couple of presidents has led directly to where we are now with Ukraine.

How nuclear armed dictators perceive and interact with our president not an issue? lol

Ok.....

it’s not an issue because I’m not sure we want a president they respect. I’m not sure what that looks like. 

Im not interested in dictators respecting us. 

im interested in making sure they can’t intimidate us, and that we are able to do what we want without fear of them. 

Russia’s threatened nuclear action for how we’ve responded to Ukraine. And how nato is accepting new members. They’ve done nothing about it. 

**** them. Their respect has zero value. We want them to fear us and that’s about the military not which single person occupies the presidency at any given point in time. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Skins24 said:

Ok.....

How does Putin pretend to respect Biden?  It isn't like they ever interact.  We've got no idea of what Putin says about Biden behind closed doors.

I guess I don't even really understand the idea.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

We've got no idea of what Putin says about Biden behind closed doors.

No, of course not 😉

Ya'll are too hung up on the word respect, and I can certainly concede it's probably not the best choice of word. Like Trump. His first real interaction with Trump, basically gave him the full green light to go ahead with his plans. Showing how little he 'respected' him. What I'm saying though is that they will push boundaries and even cross them, and a lot of it is based on how they perceive we will act. With either of these candidates, we should expect those boundaries to be pushed even further or crossed more frequently. Especially if Trump is reelected.

And just so it's clear, the war in Ukraine (as tragic as it is) has been an absolute gold mine of information on their (Russia's) capabilities. And China won't be able to catch up before their many bubbles pop. The U.S. would mop the floor with these guys in direct conflict. The challenge is the interactions with their neighbors and the indirect stuff.

• Like 1

The think hurting this the most is republicans refusal to give a **** and support Ukraine. 

I agree, Trump is not interested in stopping him. He seems to admire Putin.  

So I guess I share your concern with the Republican Party. Their sudden departure from decades of being anti-Russia is quite strange and I don’t believe it’s a good thing. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tshile said:

The think hurting this the most is republicans refusal to give a **** and support Ukraine. 

I agree, Trump is not interested in stopping him. He seems to admire Putin.  

So I guess I share your concern with the Republican Party. Their sudden departure from decades of being anti-Russia is quite strange and I don’t believe it’s a good thing. 

Money and power. Repeat until it sinks in.

• Thanks 1