Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election 2024: 11/5/24- Democracy Dies or Survives


88Comrade2000

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hopefully, there would be a chair behind Joe. 

This stupid **** is gonna take a while.

 

 

On the other hand, if we put them both on stair-steppers during the event I guarantee you Don Corpuloney would collapse before Joe "Biden my time until the end."

  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

 

 

On the other hand, if we put them both on stair-steppers during the event I guarantee you Don Corpuloney would collapse before Joe "Biden my time until the end."

 

Yeah, I wonder if "undecided voters" would be more swayed if they did more competitive things.  

 

A physical fitness competition.  Push ups and sit ups and and a treadmill and a bike and a rowing machine.  

 

A mental status challenge.  Let them play Jeopardy against each other.  Maybe even relevant questions, like "name the capital of", or "what does the Constitution say".  

 

Movie trivia.  

  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Larry said:

 

Yeah, I wonder if "undecided voters" would be more swayed if they did more competitive things.  

 

A physical fitness competition.  Push ups and sit ups and and a treadmill and a bike and a rowing machine.  

 

A mental status challenge.  Let them play Jeopardy against each other.  Maybe even relevant questions, like "name the capital of", or "what does the Constitution say".  

 

Movie trivia.  

I couldn't survive the physical, I might have the mental.  Not sure amongst y'all.  

  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2024 at 1:45 AM, China said:

Timothy Mellon $25,000,000 The heir to the Mellon Bank fortune was also Trump's top donor in 2020. In the 2024 election cycle, he has also been a top contributor to Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s super PAC, American Values 2024.

 

 

  • Thumb down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

If only the Dems realized that. They keep thinking Trump is just going to foul up the vote counting, when they should be preparing for full-on violence.

Right on.

 

First, they will remove women and minorities that might vote for Biden off voter rolls.  They will have arms at polling places to intimidate voters and they might shoot up some dem voting areas; to stop voting and scare away potential voters.

 

They will challenge voters at polling places, saying this isn’t a valid voter. 
 

They will watch the vote counting and attempt to throw out votes. They will refuse to certify the election.  More violence if needed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As long as I'm contemplating challenges that I wish we could see between Biden and Trump?  I've thought of a few more. 

 

Give both of them a car, and ask them to park it. 

 

Give both of them a grill and some steaks, or some hamburger meat. 

 

Heck. Let them play poker against each other. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Larry said:

As long as I'm contemplating challenges that I wish we could see between Biden and Trump?  I've thought of a few more. 

 

Give both of them a car, and ask them to park it. 

 

Give both of them a grill and some steaks, or some hamburger meat. 

 

Heck. Let them play poker against each other. 

Have them play heads or tails.

Heads Biden wins.

Tails, Trump loose.

  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...