Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

CNN to host Republican town hall with former Vice President Mike Pence June 7

CNN will host a town hall with former Vice President Mike Pence early next month in Iowa, the network announced Thursday.

The town hall will be moderated by CNN’s Dana Bash on Wednesday, June 7, at 9 p.m. ET from Grand View University in Des Moines.

Pence, who served as vice president from 2017 to 2021, has been positioning himself as a presidential candidate for months, though he has yet to officially enter the 2024 race. Pence has said he expects to make a decision on a campaign “before the month of June is out.”

During the town hall, Pence will field questions from Bash and a live audience that will include Iowa Republicans and Iowa voters, who say they plan to pre-register to take part in the Republican caucuses by the deadline set by the Republican Party of Iowa and pledge to appear in person at the caucuses.

It’s the third of CNN’s presidential town halls. The network previously hosted one with former President Donald Trump and announced on Wednesday one featuring Nikki Haley on June 4.

Click on the link for the full article

I hope they have flypaper or a flyswatter.

gettyimages-1228948960.jpg?auto=webp&fit

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

Trump Posts IMPOSSIBLY Insane Fake Audio of Hitler, Soros, and Himself Crashing DeSantis Campaign Announcement

Former President Donald Trump posted a bizarre fake audio call between Twitter owner Elon Musk, Republican primary rival Ron DeSantis, billionaire George Soros, Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, World Economic Forum (WEF) chairman Klaus Schwab, former Vice President Dick Cheney, and the Devil on Wednesday.

Trump posted the fake Twitter Spaces parody video on Truth Social following DeSantis’ 2024 presidential campaign launch disaster on Twitter.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Will one of the questions of the candidates be "How many of you will try to get your supporters to kill this man?"  

5 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Besides, I refuse to listen to the theocracy he spouts. I don't live in a theocracy.

Pretty sure I do.  

Or at least, Fascism masquerading as a theocracy.  Since what they're pushing isn't really Christian, either.  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Larry said:

Will one of the questions of the candidates be "How many of you will try to get your supporters to kill this man?"  

Pretty sure I do.  

Or at least, Fascism masquerading as a theocracy.  Since what they're pushing isn't really Christian, either.  

Yep, Texas here.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not believing things we don't agree with; where have we heard this before?

I get the sentiment. But then we had four disastrous years of Trump. Voters are dumb, but they don't forget. 

Not to mention the dozen or so pending criminal and civil cases that Trump will endure before the next  election day.

Edited by The Evil Genius

Voters not liking Biden won't mean squat if his main competition is under multiple active investigations and verdicts.

They don't have to like him. They will still vote him in over a flaming dumpster fire.

As long as running Biden is a pathway to victory, who cares. Candidate not being liked sounds like an issue for 2028.

Edited by FootballZombie

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Wonder who'll have the most favorable audience, CNN or Fox.

This will be interesting...

On the one hand, you know Fox wants to win back some watchers, so they have big incentive to make the ecosystem as friendly as possible without any push back.

On the other hand, both Dominion and the parties associated with the other active lawsuits have got to be salivating like animals at the potential for Fox do go out on the record and do the exact same thing they were already punished for, thus deepening the penalty on current lawsuits and allowing Dominion to come back to the table for another pound of flesh in a "you didn't learn your lesson the first time" kinda way.

Fox is gonna have to do everything possible to avoid talking about the previous election but that is one of Trumps only talking points so he will go there himself. I predict even more legal trouble for Fox after this debate.

That being said I still aint watching it. Tremendous waste of time. Better off kicking literal bricks then losing braincells ingesting that garbage.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1