Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Donny 45

88Comrade2000

On 3/30/2024 at 3:10 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You guys know that with Trump in charge of the RNC, every Republican candidate is going to have to question the legitimacy of the election if they want to get any of that fundraising money…

On 3/30/2024 at 3:50 PM, Die Hard said:

There’s already been an article published recently about how after Trump took over the RNC and purged all the staff, one of the questions being asked of all new applicants is “Was the 2020 election stolen?”

So, of course.

the silver lining is this purged competent people and replaces them with looney toons characters. 

so it’ll be obnoxious but I imagine they’ll be totally clueless and unable to navigate the legal system correctly to actually do anything. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tshile said:

the silver lining is this purged competent people and replaces them with looney toons characters. 

so it’ll be obnoxious but I imagine they’ll be totally clueless and unable to navigate the legal system correctly to actually do anything. 

As I said before… Trump is killing the Republican Party from the inside…. from the roots. There won’t be anything left.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Put it on the ballot.

News is so sloppy nowadays I couldn't find how many Justices are on the Supreme Court and what the votes were.  7 Justices and it was a 4-3 vote.  

The 3 dissents are upset because a health exception would basically open it up to be more like a "pre-Dobbs" landscape. They also mention "fetal personhood."  Did conservatives really think that even red states wouldn't want to go back to a "Roe v. Wade" world?  This just brings Florida to Roe v. Wade, to some extent.

I am so tired of Donald Trump all the time. If we vote him in he will have and will dominate our national dialogue from June 2015 to January 2029.  14 and a half years. 

The guy is a gasbag.  He doesn't speak for me.  He doesn't even speak for his cult members.  He represents so much stupidity in actual American politics.  He literally doesn't know or care about having a functional American democracy.  He plays up the victim card and has taken advantage of Christianity to his own benefit.  He never takes responsibility for his actions.  He never takes blame, and somehow a decent percentage of Americans support him.   He is a racist piece of garbage and has captured the worst in our boomer parents and grandparents.  He is a liar, selfish and everything we are supposed to teach our children and grandchildren not to be.  All he cares about is making Trump great again. 

That his VP, cabinet members and former staff as well as a few of his own parties sitting Senators will not support him is incredible.  That he is also subject to 4 criminal indictments for his time as President is also incredible.  His level of suppiort should be zero. 

Apparantly I am out of touch with a majority of voters.  I know Trump is also a symptom of years of right wing propoganda that has spread through our nation and captured a large population.  Sure, its driven by the wealthy desire for tax breaks, and political power.  And sure, maybe its also driven by reaction to the "changing world" -- it can't all be as simple as racism, and anti-LGBT plus? 

The only good thing about a Trump second term is that it will be equally ineffective.  If these people really just wanted wealthy tax cuts, they could have gone with Nikki "she's a slam dunk" Haley.... so it's more than wanting comservative policies.  It's wanting this piece of garbage to represent you.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

I am so tired of Donald Trump all the time. If we vote him in he will have and will dominate our national dialogue from June 2015 to January 2029.  14 and a half years. 

The guy is a gasbag.  He doesn't speak for me.  He doesn't even speak for his cult members.  He represents so much stupidity in actual American politics.  He literally doesn't know or care about having a functional American democracy.  He plays up the victim card and has taken advantage of Christianity to his own benefit.  He never takes responsibility for his actions.  He never takes blame, and somehow a decent percentage of Americans support him.   He is a racist piece of garbage and has captured the worst in our boomer parents and grandparents.  He is a liar, selfish and everything we are supposed to teach our children and grandchildren not to be.  All he cares about is making Trump great again. 

That his VP, cabinet members and former staff as well as a few of his own parties sitting Senators will not support him is incredible.  That he is also subject to 4 criminal indictments for his time as President is also incredible.  His level of suppiort should be zero. 

Apparantly I am out of touch with a majority of voters.  I know Trump is also a symptom of years of right wing propoganda that has spread through our nation and captured a large population.  Sure, its driven by the wealthy desire for tax breaks, and political power.  And sure, maybe its also driven by reaction to the "changing world" -- it can't all be as simple as racism, and anti-LGBT plus? 

The only good thing about a Trump second term is that it will be equally ineffective.  If these people really just wanted wealthy tax cuts, they could have gone with Nikki "she's a slam dunk" Haley.... so it's more than wanting comservative policies.  It's wanting this piece of garbage to represent you.

im with you except for the last sentence. I think Trumps years in office were very effective for the Republicans that want to pretend like they’re good Christians. They’ve gotten an untold amount of people questioning our elections. They’ve started abortion bans. They’re dismantling schools. We will not come back from Trumps tax breaks. They rolled back regulations on companies (not sure what Biden has done. To rectify this). They’ve stacked the Supreme Court. He put a judge in Florida that fights for him every chance she gets.

The Republicans were very successful throughout the Trump years. Unfortunately, they weren’t successful for the American people. They were successful for themselves and helping wealthy people obtain even more assets.

They were successful in dividing everyone. They divided families. They’re attacking the LGBTQ crowd and trying to push them backwards and it’s working. They’ve divided the world even. The fact that the Republicans have cozied up to some of the slimiest and cruelest politicians around the world is a feature.

They actually have a very good shot at taking over this country this election. We the people as a whole aren’t motivated enough to get to the polls and make a change. It sucks, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a year from now we are sliding right into a dictatorship. I wouldn’t be surprised that if Trump wins this is our last free and fair election.

They e been very effective and it is scary.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I know Trump is also a symptom of years of right wing propoganda that has spread through our nation and captured a large population.

Yes, but it's also more.

He's a product of us becoming a society where opinions matter more than the truth/facts.

Yes of course propaganda and alternative facts have always been around. But with the explosion of social media, and the regular news media becoming majority commentary - slanted one way or the other, this my facts vs. your facts has become firmly entrenched.

Everyone is talking all the time, at the same time. It's confusing. So we slide towards whoever is saying the buzzwords that sounds best to us. Doesn't really matter what other stuff they're saying, they keep saying the buzzwords, and we like that.

Yikes. We've become dogs 😩😩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

It's the propaganda, stupid.

it’s more than propaganda now. They are working to change the course of this country currently as we speak. There are plenty of examples I listed that aren’t just propaganda. For example, abortion is not just propaganda anymore. They are actively working to eliminate it. Taxing wealthy people less is not just propaganda. Trump said he’s going to lessen the taxes again once in for the wealthy. There are more examples but I don’t really have the time to lay them all out. 

sincerely, 

Stupid 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Betcha 50 bucks that Ix is somewhere in this video.

Don’t make me feel bad for a billionaire.

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Projection.

Cant vote from prison… so yeah, probably his last election.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Projecting a bit too

much Donny.

We know if you win, it could be the last election we ever have.  You’re an idiot and to stupid but the people you will

have in place, will do their best to make it happen. Especially, if you are able to replace the entire government with your supporters.

There will be a point if those people are in place and no longer need you, will

have you eliminated Donnyboy. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1