Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Tldr;

Both sides! 

My translation: I'm RFK Jr and so out of touch with the politics of today that I'm a useful idiot. 

What about "grand juries" does he not understand.  Are grand juries politicized?

"I haven't look at this that much because I've been enriching myself from the anti-vax movement."  

Little evindence of an insurrection?  I guess if January 6 is a singular day of 8 hours and you ignore Trump's systemstic fomenting of the "they are stealing the election movement" that started on election night (and could argue months before), lasted for 2 nights and him and cronies working to replace electors.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The Rock is not endorsing Joe Biden this year and Ive never been more cynical about the direction of our country. 

He said it on Fox News, and said it "tears him up because it was, and is so divisive."

On the one hand, there's only a certain set of the population following real closely.  On the other hand, we have never had a candidate facing 4 felony trials, 91 indictments, that historians overwhelmingly agree was the worst President ever, who has said he'll be a dictator on day 1.  I am sure whatever democratic elections led to that german guy gaining power were also so "divisive".  

He still has 6 or so months to change his mind. 

• Thumb up 1

Joe Biden Could Be Barred From Ohio’s Gen Election Ballot Due to Scheduling Conflict: ABC News Report

President Joe Biden could be ruled ineligible to appear on Ohio’s general election ballot due to a scheduling conflict between the DNC and the Ohio secretary of state’s office, ABC News reported.

In a letter obtained by ABC News, legal counsel for Ohio’s Secretary of State Frank LaRose (R) brought his concerns to the state’s Democratic Chair Liz WaltersFriday about “an apparent conflict in Ohio law” that raised red flags.

The legal counsel “sought clarification” for the “conflict” between the DNC’s nominating process and the deadline by which the party’s presidential nominees must be certified by the secretary of state’s office.

The DNC, which is expected to nominate Biden for the 2024 general election, is scheduled to begin on Aug. 19. However, Ohio’s certification deadline is earlier — August 7.

The Ohio Democratic Party confirmed that they were currently reviewing the letter, but did not tell ABC News how they planned to proceed.

The Biden campaign told ABC News, “We’re monitoring the situation in Ohio and we’re confident that Joe Biden will be on the ballot in all 50 states.”

Click on the link for the full article 

• Confused 1
  • Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Pfft Dwayne The Tooth Fairy Johnson doesn't know how to win a presidential campaign. That's why he ends up losing the 2032 presidential election and negotiating coffee trade deals with the chick from A Different World. 🤪

I BELIEVE what you were trying to say is you’re welcome. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, China said:

Joe Biden Could Be Barred From Ohio’s Gen Election Ballot Due to Scheduling Conflict: ABC News Report

President Joe Biden could be ruled ineligible to appear on Ohio’s general election ballot due to a scheduling conflict between the DNC and the Ohio secretary of state’s office, ABC News reported.

In a letter obtained by ABC News, legal counsel for Ohio’s Secretary of State Frank LaRose (R) brought his concerns to the state’s Democratic Chair Liz WaltersFriday about “an apparent conflict in Ohio law” that raised red flags.

The legal counsel “sought clarification” for the “conflict” between the DNC’s nominating process and the deadline by which the party’s presidential nominees must be certified by the secretary of state’s office.

The DNC, which is expected to nominate Biden for the 2024 general election, is scheduled to begin on Aug. 19. However, Ohio’s certification deadline is earlier — August 7.

The Ohio Democratic Party confirmed that they were currently reviewing the letter, but did not tell ABC News how they planned to proceed.

The Biden campaign told ABC News, “We’re monitoring the situation in Ohio and we’re confident that Joe Biden will be on the ballot in all 50 states.”

Click on the link for the full article 

I'm thinking back to when the Supreme Court said states couldn't disqualify Trump from the presidential election because it would mean one state would dictate who becomes president...and I tossed up the theoretical scenario of a candidate not meeting a state's requirements to be put on the ballot--said does the SC's decision meant that states can no longer have laws that dictate who can and cannot be put on their ballots for national elections. Because those laws would also mean one state would "dictate who becomes president."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I know Kamala ran a quite uninspiring 2020 campaign.  And it's hard to shake off that impression.  But politicians also evolve and change over time. Here's a recent stump speech she gave in North Carolina.  I get it, she is getting the "Hillary treatment" from the other side.  Any little mistake, or public awkwardness gets amplified.  This is a really good message that Biden and his campaign need to hit on. 

• Thumb up 4

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/politics/sir-trump-telltale-word-false/index.html

In a speech about social media on Thursday, Trump claimed that people have approached him to say they want to follow him on Twitter but have been prevented from doing so: “I have people come up to me: ‘Sir, we want to follow you. They don’t let us on.’”

We don’t know what someone might have told Trump in a private conversation, but there is no evidence that Twitter is blocking people from following him.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/politics/sir-trump-telltale-word-false/index.html

In a speech about social media on Thursday, Trump claimed that people have approached him to say they want to follow him on Twitter but have been prevented from doing so: “I have people come up to me: ‘Sir, we want to follow you. They don’t let us on.’”

We don’t know what someone might have told Trump in a private conversation, but there is no evidence that Twitter is blocking people from following him.

More lies. We know that presidents sometimes aren't fully truthful and that's because of world or country situations that require silence. The fact that Trump lies at every instance means he can't be trusted with anything about our government. He lies when it's such an insignificant thing that the truth is easier to utter. His lies mean that he has to keep lying because he can't remember his previous lies.

Vote Blue!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1