Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

14 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I think that the current VP would break the tie....  (because Congress convenes first). 

That is what I was saying. The current VP at the time (pre inauguration its Kamala) would break a Senate tie. 

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Trump punting on abortion is the strong leadership our country needs. 

We all know it's not a punt.  It's a pander to the dummys who think "Trump won't sign a nationwide ban on abortion"

If a GOP Congress gives him a nationwide abortion ban.  He will sign it.  Which is why the Pro Life people attacking him now is -- chef's kiss!  But it feels like political kubuki.  The pro life people should say, "we are not worried about it.  We know Trump will sign a national ban".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taking no position is, like, the definition of punting in this context. But yea, he’ll definitely change his tune if elected, no doubt about that.

I thought the pushback from the pro-lifers was hilarious. Like, what are they gonna do?  Not vote for Trump?  

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

We all know it's not a punt.  It's a pander to the dummys who think "Trump won't sign a nationwide ban on abortion"

If a GOP Congress gives him a nationwide abortion ban.  He will sign it.  Which is why the Pro Life people attacking him now is -- chef's kiss!  But it feels like political kubuki.  The pro life people should say, "we are not worried about it.  We know Trump will sign a national ban".

I think there are people out there that don't think he's actually a committed pro-life person.  The more doubt they have the better (in terms of him losing).

(I don't think Trump is really pro-life.  I think he'll do what is best for him.  If he thinks somehow becoming pro-choice as President will help him, I don't doubt for a second that he'll flip.  It is hard for me to imagine a scenario where that's the case.  But that's what I suspect.)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

I think there are people out there that don't think he's actually a committed pro-life person.  The more doubt they have the better (in terms of him losing).

(I don't think Trump is really pro-life.  I think he'll do what is best for him.  If he thinks somehow becoming pro-choice as President will help him, I don't doubt for a second that he'll flip.  It is hard for me to imagine a scenario where that's the case.  But that's what I suspect.)

I think he’s just trying to take the sting out of onslaught of ads that are about to hit us

as dumb as I think he is, he consistently does a good job getting out in front of issues (in the sense it tends to work, not that he’s doing anything respectable)

Trump relies on a doctor who is a member of his golf club to vouch for his health

As former president Donald Trump escalated his attacks on President Biden’s health and mental fitness last fall, Trump released the first updated report on his own condition in more than three years.

Trump, the presumptive GOP nominee, began his political career in 2015 by releasing a vague and hyperbolic medical report declaring that he’d be the healthiest president in history, which his physician at the time later said Trump had dictated to him. The new letter also provides none of the usual details for the public to examine, such as the precise extent to which Trump has continued to battle obesity and high cholesterol, as he did in office.

Aronwald declined to meet with a Washington Post reporter who visited his office about 19 miles from Trump’s golf club, and — through Trump’s campaign — said in a statement that he saw no reason to release further details about Trump’s health before the election.

“There is no need for President Trump to release another medical report in addition to the one he recently made public,” Aronwald said, referring to his November letter. “The President is strong physically and sharp cognitively, and he’s in excellent health overall.”

In 2015, he tweeted that “as a presidential candidate, I have instructed my longtime doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report — it will show perfection.”

A full medical report was not immediately forthcoming. Instead, the following day, Trump’s then-physician, Harold Bornstein, signed a four-paragraph letter that said Trump would be “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” It provided only a few metrics such as blood pressure and a PSA test for prostate screening.

Bornstein, a gastroenterologist who died in 2021, later told CNN that Trump “dictated that whole letter. I didn’t write that letter. I just made it up as I went along.”

During his presidency, Trump’s first White House physician, Ronny Jackson, appeared in the White House briefing room in 2018 to announce that tests performed at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center found Trump to be in excellent health.

Jackson, who is now a GOP congressman representing Texas, has been an outspoken supporter of Trump and critic of Biden’s health. The Navy in 2022 demoted him from retired rear admiral to retired captain after a Pentagon’s inspector general’s report that substantiated allegations about his inappropriate behavior as White House physician, The Post recently reported.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, China said:

Trump relies on a doctor who is a member of his golf club to vouch for his health

As former president Donald Trump escalated his attacks on President Biden’s health and mental fitness last fall, Trump released the first updated report on his own condition in more than three years.

Trump, the presumptive GOP nominee, began his political career in 2015 by releasing a vague and hyperbolic medical report declaring that he’d be the healthiest president in history, which his physician at the time later said Trump had dictated to him. The new letter also provides none of the usual details for the public to examine, such as the precise extent to which Trump has continued to battle obesity and high cholesterol, as he did in office.

Aronwald declined to meet with a Washington Post reporter who visited his office about 19 miles from Trump’s golf club, and — through Trump’s campaign — said in a statement that he saw no reason to release further details about Trump’s health before the election.

“There is no need for President Trump to release another medical report in addition to the one he recently made public,” Aronwald said, referring to his November letter. “The President is strong physically and sharp cognitively, and he’s in excellent health overall.”

In 2015, he tweeted that “as a presidential candidate, I have instructed my longtime doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report — it will show perfection.”

A full medical report was not immediately forthcoming. Instead, the following day, Trump’s then-physician, Harold Bornstein, signed a four-paragraph letter that said Trump would be “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” It provided only a few metrics such as blood pressure and a PSA test for prostate screening.

Bornstein, a gastroenterologist who died in 2021, later told CNN that Trump “dictated that whole letter. I didn’t write that letter. I just made it up as I went along.”

During his presidency, Trump’s first White House physician, Ronny Jackson, appeared in the White House briefing room in 2018 to announce that tests performed at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center found Trump to be in excellent health.

Jackson, who is now a GOP congressman representing Texas, has been an outspoken supporter of Trump and critic of Biden’s health. The Navy in 2022 demoted him from retired rear admiral to retired captain after a Pentagon’s inspector general’s report that substantiated allegations about his inappropriate behavior as White House physician, The Post recently reported.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Something has happened to his brain if he's walking with a swing with his right leg. I have a slight swing with my left leg, the side of me affected by the stroke. Sometimes it's slight and sometimes more of exaggerated, it's always there. And he has aphasia, I can tell. Especially when he's tired. I'm guessing slight strokes and he can afford to get the right drugs that treat strokes and he doesn't have to go to the hospital, probably has a set up in his bedroom that he doesn't share with his wife. 

11 hours ago, China said:

Did anyone see the video of Melania at Trump's fundraiser?  She looks like she's being held against her will:

Problem is behind closed doors she's an enabler...just like most of the horrible men in the history of the world (Hitler's Eva Braun, Harvey Weinstein's Georgina Chapman, Dan Snyder's Tanya), there always seems to be an enabler at home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Problem is behind closed doors she's an enabler...just like most of the horrible men in the history of the world (Hitler's Eva Braun, Harvey Weinstein's Georgina Chapman, Dan Snyder's Tanya), there always seems to be an enabler at home.

Pretty sure plenty of men have been horrible without women involved at all. 

It's possible I'm misunderstanding your point though. 

• Thumb up 1

21 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Melania is from a country ruled by dictators for a long time, so it's easy for me to see that she's okay with her very own little dictator. 

their prenup was def updated for this campaign. She didn't want to do this stuff again. I'm willing to bet all the cheeseburgers and diet cokes he consumes this week (a lot) that deep down, she's hoping he ends up in prison so she can have access to the lifestyle she wants without him. 

put it on the ballot, Arizona to change the law.

• Like 1