Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

10 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I have faith that given a choice between Biden and Trump in Novermber 2024, we will see record turnout in the election. Which historically doesn't favor Republicans.

I think you have to much faith.   I think the third party factor will be significant enough that the non- Trump, non-Biden votes to Kennedy Jr, West, Stein, Manchin could be enough to tip the election. Most likely tipping the election to Trump. I don't think turnout will be record at all.  It will be lower than 2020, not higher.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 2

13 minutes ago, Larry said:

Newsome/Pete?  

Nope. Give up on Pete. He will never be a veep or president.  If there’s a 28 election and Newsome is the nominee ; he will have to pick another black candidate as veep.  I say a Newsome//Booker ticket.

Though if Biden wins, odds are strong he doesn’t finish his term and it would be Kamala running for a full term in 28.

The feces map 😂😂😂😂 and th dumbass on Fox thinks that was a strong and powerful moment. Newsome destroyed DeSantis on mental health and Ron’s reply was a print out of where to find feces in San Francisco. 😂😂😂😂 Holy hell, that’s hilarious 😂

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

The feces map 😂😂😂😂 and th dumbass on Fox thinks that was a strong and powerful moment. Newsome destroyed DeSantis on mental health and Ron’s reply was a print out of where to find feces in San Francisco. 😂😂😂😂 Holy hell, that’s hilarious 😂

If you've ever been to Tallahassee, I'm sure the feces map looks the same or worse.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I only found the first segment online, but props to Newsom for not being afraid of Fox News, being an effective proxy for Biden and sticking to his guns. 

Re: Abortion

A decision best left to a mother and a doctor.  Literally no one is getting an elective abortion at 7, 8, or 9 months and there's no need for an arbitrary ban date -- it just interferes with the mother and doctor. 

They were trying to get him to commit to a date for a ban and he won't. But DeSantis will want a ban.

Re: Taxes

Way to go after the regressivness of the conservative tax code.  I don't know if poor people in CA really pay less tax, but CA does go after the rich more.  Too bad Gavin doesn't pump his own gas, since gas is not $7 or $8 like Ron claims and I don't know why Gavin didn't fight that one. CA does get ripped off by $1 per gallon... I am going to start calling it the "gas companies making blue states look bad fee" because non partisan studies have shown they can't come up with an explanation for that one. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1