Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

This dude has been around for months.  Basically covering this story, you got...

Fox Business News -- Gasparino -- close to Dan's camp

NY Post, Kosman -- can't tell which camp he's close to, sometimes feels like Dan, sometimes the sellers

WP -- I'd guess close to Bezos

AJ Perez -- lol, the dude that some here think knows nothing, but he's nailed now 3 stories correctly.  Can't tell what angle he's getting.  But as i've here he's been the most consistent that Bezos is still in play. 

Keim -- hasn't said much but as usual he's yet to be wrong.  Finlay had one story and then nothing.

Based on responses from Dan -- he seems to hate the WP and Perez. 

Front office sports who Perez works for has had a ton on the investigations and financial improprieties. Makes sense Dan hates him.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Front office sports who Perez works for has had a ton on the investigations and financial improprieties. Makes sense Dan hates him.

Quite frankly, I don't think Dan likes anyone in the media.  Now, Dan has brought a lot of that on himself, but I bet he doesn't see it that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Quite frankly, I don't think Dan likes anyone in the media.  Now, Dan has brought a lot of that on himself, but I bet he doesn't see it that way.

He liked Larry Michael. His impartial coverage of the team was hard hitting but Dan found it fair. Although Dan thinks he should have focused more on the amount of Skintangibles the team had. No one is perfect other than Dan of course. 

• Haha 4

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

He liked Larry Michael. His impartial coverage of the team was hard hitting but Dan found it fair. Although Dan thinks he should have focused more on the amount of Skintangibles the team had. No one is perfect other than Dan of course. 

Well he hired Larry.  Larry was his guy from Day 1.  But I was more talking from the local print media and radio media.

I don't even know what Larry Michael did before he was hired by the Skins.  Granted, that was a long time ago but he just appeared one day and I was like "Whatever, you're not Frank Herzog."

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well he hired Larry.  Larry was his guy from Day 1.  But I was more talking from the local print media and radio media.

I don't even know what Larry Michael did before he was hired by the Skins.  Granted, that was a long time ago but he just appeared one day and I was like "Whatever, you're not Frank Herzog."

Larry was a boxing guy and did some mid level college football games. 

• Like 1

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I was joking about Larry. Although I did run into him at a bar/restaurant the night before the Redskins played the Colts in Indianapolis when Peyton was still the qb. That was the game we hurt Peyton’s neck. Super nice guy. Very friendly. 

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

I was joking about Larry. Although I did run into him at a bar/restaurant the night before the Redskins played the Colts in Indianapolis when Peyton was still the qb. That was the game we hurt Peyton’s neck. Super nice guy. Very friendly. 

I know @TKhad nothing but good things to say about him.  I never talked to him, he just shot mean glares my way whenever I was around.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think Dan likes members of the media who say nice things about him and carry his water. But as soon as someone is even the slightest bit critical, they immediately become a nemesis in his mind. So he acts like a even more of an ass to them, which makes them even more critical.

So I think you're right that he brings most of it on himself. I also think you're right that he probably doesn't see it that way. Like most narcissists, he likely has a massive persecution complex and thinks of himself of the victim in all of these cases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

I think Dan likes members of the media who say nice things about him and carry his water. But as soon as someone is even the slightest bit critical, they immediately become a nemesis in his mind. So he acts like a even more of an ass to them, which makes them even more critical.

So I think you're right that he brings most of it on himself. I also think you're right that he probably doesn't see it that way. Like most narcissists, he likely has a massive persecution complex and thinks of himself of the victim in all of these cases.

That's the thing, I can't really recall anyone who's said nice things about him or who carries his water.  I mean, maybe in the beginning in the honeymoon phase but those days are long gone now.  

Dan is his own worst enemy.  He has been the entire time.  I wonder what we'd think of him if he were a nice, affable guy who made himself available to the media and fans.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I know @TKhad nothing but good things to say about him.  I never talked to him, he just shot mean glares my way whenever I was around.

I met him a few times, he presented well. I wasn't doing any sort of assessment on him but he didn't have a neon sign or anything.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That's the thing, I can't really recall anyone who's said nice things about him or who carries his water.  I mean, maybe in the beginning in the honeymoon phase but those days are long gone now.  

Dan is his own worst enemy.  He has been the entire time.  I wonder what we'd think of him if he were a nice, affable guy who made himself available to the media and fans.  

Well, there was this: https://www.washingtonian.com/2006/09/01/the-dan-snyder-you-dont-know/

That's a puff piece from 2006. Basically it's just propaganda.

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

He is not only nice but apparently a great judge of character! He seems to have sized you up correctly buddy! 😂 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah maybe that was the wrong way for me to phrase it. Not so much only say nice things about him but not say mean things about him. That's another area where I think you're right...he brings some of this on by being such a sensitive and reclusive jackwagon.

It's one thing to be incompetent but affable, or super smart but an asshole. Neither of those are optimal, but both are grudgingly acceptable. To be both incompetent and an asshole? That's never a good combination.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Even though I favour Harris , I still think Bezos buys the commander's. He will wait to see how high Harris and Co bid then just swoop in and take over the franchise. Snyder will take the Biggest offer whoever makes it in my opinion. 

image.gif.7470b764938551b1398f0fb1dc8fe854.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I actually love that they get this dude on their show every now and then.   

"get" 

His tweets were bait specifically to get on a show like theirs with a script he wanted to get through. 

I wonder if his day bosses at FNC gave him 90 seconds on live TV to spout the stuff you heard. It's not that he's friendly to the Danya angle. He's basically working for them under the guise of being a reporter who has sources that aren't them. 

13 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

"get" 

His tweets were bait specifically to get on a show like theirs with a script he wanted to get through. 

I wonder if his day bosses at FNC gave him 90 seconds on live TV to spout the stuff you heard. It's not that he's friendly to the Danya angle. He's basically working for them under the guise of being a reporter who has sources that aren't them. 

I've followed him on twitter for weeks because of this issue, and he's drill is business-stocks, which he tweets about non stop, right now its mostly about the banking crisis, one in a blue moon its Dan.   I gather Fox Business News who he works for doesn't cares about this.

But I give him he doesn't hide his connection to Dan.  And from that angle to me he might be the most interesting of all those covering the story because as usual the most mysterious figure in a narrative involving Dan -- is Dan himself who hides in a cave.  

If its important to Dan to tell the world that he's selling by his own volition and life is too short to deal with all the headache -- cool with me -- he can feel like he's King of the World for all I care as long as he sells.    If Dan is open to selling to Bezos, if true, that's interesting to me, too.   

Dan is the dude that I want to know what he's thinking, what his angles are, etc.  If there is a common theme with the others covering this its that Dan is a wildcard and they don't know what he's thinking.  this dude might be giving us a small window into it even if its just this is Dan's agenda as to what he wants others to know.  I liked that he said this time Dan is selling, if I recall weeks back he thought there was a chance that he would not.

1 hour ago, Andre The Giant said:

Florio seems to think the NFL wants to have the deal actually done secretly before its announced because the NFL feals that Dan who is volatile might back out if you give him time to back out.

I doubt it goes that way but he's been sticking to that theory.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2