Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

@FLSkinz83 

I am going through the Allen testimony.  Let me jack it up some as for Bruce needing to be self destructive if he elected to lie -- he'd be risking prison.  i wasn't sure about that until reading the testimony. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.17.10 PM.png

Not sure why anyone thinks Bruce is lying here. He has everything to lose by doing so and Dan dropping 100 I don’t recall responses to accusations pretty much says guilty as F but I’m not going to incriminate myself. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

The rest of the sports world is finding out now what we've known about Snyder for years.  Goodell and the owners are all complicit in letting this happen for years.  The best thing for them to do is put on a strong show of force towards Snyder to sell ASAP

I think the NFL needs a clean slate and get rid of Snyder and Goodell.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Listened to anothert sports attorney on 106.7, Grant Paulsen doesn't agree with her, but she thinks Dan is done after this report and he will be voted out or pushed to sell in the very near future.

Grant is convinced from what he's found checking around that Dan is indeed going to sell but not because of the scandals but his finances -- big loan to pay off, need for a stadium, etc.

Might as well add Scotty McGem to this list

The Bruce Allen testiomy is fascinating at least for me.  They got into Bruce's career, how Dan hired him.  And they opened up a lot about how active Dan is.  And for the straggler or two who suggests Bruce might be making it up -- this is testimony under oath -- the penalty for lying is prison, let alone he would have to have a Walt Disney level of imagination to make up all those details. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.46.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.47.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.48.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.49.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.50.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.51.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.51.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.52.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.52.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 8.08.56 PM.png

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

@FLSkinz83 

I am going through the Allen testimony.  Let me jack it up some as for Bruce needing to be self destructive if he elected to lie -- he'd be risking prison.  i wasn't sure about that until reading the testimony. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.17.10 PM.png

If his definition of of being "hands on" is Snyder's involvement in Haskins and maybe a few other things during his 10 years there, does that mean Bruce is lying?   No

But does that mean Dan was "hands on"?   It doesn't to me.

1999-2009 Dan was "hands on".

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

If his definition of of being "hands on" is Snyder's involvement in Haskins and maybe a few other things during his 10 years there, does that mean Bruce is lying?   No

I put on this thread both the testimony of others who said the same thing about Dan and just now i added Bruce's detailed description of it

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Is the blacked out player Haynesworth? Was he signed under Eric?

Maybe.  The testimony referred to "players" Dan wanted to sign but whomever was asking the questions wanted to zero in on one.  Was thinking of AH or Landon Collins.  The reason why Collins runs through my head is I recall some beat guys suggested that one was all Dan and some in the FO-coaches weren't on board.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Dude, read it.  He goes on and on and on, about just how involved Dan was in personnel.  To the extent he couldn’t even think of a deal he wanted that didn’t happen.

What would be his motive to outright lie about all this stuff under oath, after he’s already rich forever, and obviously has no chance at a career in football ever again?

This stuff doesn’t repair his image or clean up his legacy.  He made the deal with the devil and paid the price for it.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Stop posting about a publicly available document you haven’t read until you’ve read it. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, Conn said:

Stop posting about a publicly available document you haven’t read until you’ve read it. Thank you. 

I read the transcript @Skinsinparadise posted.   Doesn't change anything.    We knew he was involved with RG3, Haskins and I'm sure several others over a 10 year span Bruce was here.  This makes him involved.  Hands on?  not to me.    

To me, the biggest nugget from Today was about someone from the team (Dan?)  leaking the Gruden e-mails.

12 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Let’s not forget about Josh Norman, that one always smelled like Dan.  

I was thinking Norman or DeSean

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Let’s not forget about Josh Norman, that one always smelled like Dan.  

Norman, Collins, both. Probably Desean Jackson too, which probably made him think that he was smart. McNabb also. Of course at the time almost nobody believed that he was involved. A few of us did. That was the entire point of him hiring Bruce Allen in the first place. He could pretend to not be involved.

• Like 1

Took me about two hours to read Bruce's testiomy and that's with me skimming some of it.  Them going through some of his emails, some with profanity in them, they asked Bruce if that was approporiate and Bruce's lawyer getting annoyed with the questions was entertaining.  

https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/2022-09-06 Deposition of Bruce Allen_Redacted.pdf

Maybe tomorrow I'll go through Dan's.  I am exhausted now. :ols:

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 8.49.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 8.59.04 PM.png

Before anyone gets it twisted, just because I don’t see the motive for Bruce to lie, doesn’t mean I have sympathy for him.

He took the money to carry Dan’s water, and proves to be the scumbag we all thought he was to begin with.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Bruce’s testimony also supports what we’ve suspected over the years.  That Dan was driving the big moves, but not at all interested with the small stuff.  When you look back at most of what Bruce claims, it checks out.  I’m surprised the Kirk stuff didn’t come up in this.  That one always felt like Bruce’s baby.

One thing is consistent, when players leave they give the impression they had no issues with Dan. I recall Kirk saying he went to talk to Dan directly at one point and they got along, yadda yadda.  Trent also alluded to his issues being with Bruce, and went out of his way to say it had nothing to do with Dan.  Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if Dan made Bruce be the bad guy while he kisses the players asses to their face.  Surely fits his profile to do so.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I read the transcript @Skinsinparadise posted.   Doesn't change anything.    We knew he was involved with RG3, Haskins and I'm sure several others over a 10 year span Bruce was here.  This makes him involved.  Hands on?  not to me.    

To me, the biggest nugget from Today was about someone from the team (Dan?)  leaking the Gruden e-mails.

I was thinking Norman or DeSean

So that's the hill you are standing on? Everything stated says he was into making the big decisions including actively participating in the first 2 to 3 rds of the draft and the first week or so of free agency among other parts of the business. That's involved to you but not hands on? 

Honest question, what is "hands on" to you? Maybe this is where the disconnect is. I personally cannot see any other description of dan's involvment decribed by bruse and othrs under oath that hands on. But maybe you have a compeltely different definition. Please define what you see as hands on.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Before anyone gets it twisted, just because I don’t see the motive for Bruce to lie, doesn’t mean I have sympathy for him.

He took the money to carry Dan’s water, and proves to be the scumbag we all thought he was to begin with.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Bruce’s testimony also supports what we’ve suspected over the years.  That Dan was driving the big moves, but not at all interested with the small stuff.  When you look back at most of what Bruce claims, it checks out.  I’m surprised the Kirk stuff didn’t come up in this.  That one always felt like Bruce’s baby.

One thing is consistent, when players leave they give the impression they had no issues with Dan. I recall Kirk saying he went to talk to Dan directly at one point and they got along, yadda yadda.  Trent also alluded to his issues being with Bruce, and went out of his way to say it had nothing to do with Dan.  Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if Dan made Bruce be the bad guy while he kisses the players asses to their face.  Surely fits his profile to do so.

Yeah I didn't post it but Bruce talked about for example, Dan would tell Bruce who to fire, Dan didn't want to do it so he had Bruce do it for him.

I admit I was surprised about one thing, I did buy previously that Bruce likely wanted Lafemina gone but under oath Bruce said he was cool with Lafemina and in the end it was Dan who clearly wanted him gone.

But for me, too, Bruce isn't a sympathetic figure.  He is part of the blame IMO for this franchise's demise.  He aided versus stopped Dan's delusions that led this team into this ditch. 

• Like 1

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I honestly don’t know how anyone can read Dan’s testimony and not find it incredibly damning.  In fact, I recall reports of it going well or something of that nature.  This is awful and worse than what I anticipated.  The audacity to just sit there and ‘not recall’ everything just makes him look more guilty.  

Yeah i am about 40 pages into it.  He remembers his early 20s crystal clear going over how he made it in business and sharing stories about it.  While he supposedly can't remember a lick about things that happened in the last few years.  

It was good that I read the Bruce one first because I get why he was asked some of those questions -- they are going apples to apples to some of the questions they asked Dan.  So far, Dan naturally is playing down his involvement with the team, with a load of I don't recall answers. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1