Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Vikings ~ Cousins Bringing his Gas Grill!

zCommander

Well, 3 ways to look at it.

1. Lose to the Vikes 37-17 and some will give you the " I told you so" while snapping their tendons patting themselves on the backs.

2. Lose to the Vikes 23-20 and some will give you the " so TH couldn't pull it out against a team with a winning record " while snapping their tendons patting themselves on their backs.

3. Win vs the Vikes and you get the " oh the Vikes were a soft and fake winning team destined to collapse " while scratching their heads as to how it could have happened.

Fandom has turned into cynicism, even by some intelligent people, but because a certain player, coach or owner is someone they despise { for whatever reason } they have to crap on the others' parade, even to go as far as rubbing it in their noses beating on their own chests/breasts at how they were correct.

Can't everyone simply accept the fact that this organization is handicapped due to a bad owner, bad coaching staff and players who are not top-ranked players without a big arm, blazing speed or ability to be like glue on an opposing WR and at least fake it a little { if you really feel so narcissistic to try and prove you're right } and just be happy that you're alive, breathing air, enjoying food and drinks, and being with family and/or friends to enjoy moments together?

Is it really THAT damn hard?

Comms   19

Vikes       23

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Can't everyone simply accept the fact that this organization is handicapped due to a bad owner, bad coaching staff and players who are not top-ranked players without a big arm, blazing speed or ability to be like glue on an opposing WR and at least fake it a little { if you really feel so narcissistic to try and prove you're right } and just be happy that you're alive, breathing air, enjoying food and drinks, and being with family and/or friends to enjoy moments together?

Is it really THAT **** hard?

No, it isn’t that hard at all, I’m able to accept that completely, while being happy that I’m alive and enjoying drinks :) 

you say “can’t everyone simply accept ____” as if there’s zero people on here that can. Trust me, there are plenty of people that can 

3 hours ago, dunfer said:

grill dials are all pointed to the off position and that grill is cold but not too cold. Kirk knows safe bet. The thermometer is just for show 

maybe...  but I wouldnt trust the Preseason version of Antonio Gibson to hold my baby next to a grill...

It's time to end this Antonio Gibson experiment - Hogs Haven

• Haha 2

Just finished watching the Arizona-Minn game.

Sadly, they are a much better team than us. Their running game is pretty solid.

Cousins...is Cousins. If he has one of those terrible games he's prone to, they'll just spam Cook over and over again.

This game will expose our dirty underwear, I'm afraid.

Cousins: 28

Heine: 20

I believe if we bring Howell in now we get to playoffs easily. 
TH just don’t have the ability to win against the remaining good teams we have left. Howell does have that ability. Vikings, 2 against Giants, Dallas and Phili again. 
thats 5 losses with TH. 3 wins if we have Howell in. 
with TH Vikings 35 Skins 17

with Howell Skins 38 Vikings 35

24 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

I believe if we bring Howell in now we get to playoffs easily. 
TH just don’t have the ability to win against the remaining good teams we have left. Howell does have that ability. Vikings, 2 against Giants, Dallas and Phili again. 
thats 5 losses with TH. 3 wins if we have Howell in. 
with TH Vikings 35 Skins 17

with Howell Skins 38 Vikings 35

Not too sure about that:

13 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

QBs picked in the 5th round (like Howell) between 2010-2020:

Hits

tumbleweed GIF

The Rest

John Skelton

Jonathan Crompton

Ricky Stanzi

T.J. Yates

Nathan Enderle

Aaron Murray

A.J. McCarron

Brett Hundley

Kevin Hogan

Nathan Peterman

Mike White

Easton Stick

Clayton Thorson

Jake Fromm

The NFL hasn't had a 5th round QB amount to anything in at least 10-12 years...I can't figure out why anyone would be so confident that Howell will be that one 5th round QB who can be inserted on this team his rookie season, and "easily" guide them to the playoffs.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

The NFL hasn't had a 5th round QB amount to anything in at least 10-12 years...I can't figure out why anyone would be so confident that Howell will be that one 5th round QB who an be inserted on this team his rookie season, and "easily" guide them to the playoffs.

He was projected to go higher but fell. Yeah don't think he can easily guide to the playoffs though. I agree with you there. 

18 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I wonder how many of those 5th round QBs I listed were also projected to go higher?

True. I do remember seeing his workout on pro day and he was the most accurate out all of the other QB in the draft. He might be special I guess. But people have lots of hope in that though. I am also intrigued as well. But leading us into the playoffs is a bit of dream by some though lol

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Is it really THAT damn hard?

Ah, the sit in the corner wearing your dunce cap proudly approach! That'll get em to win! Embrace the suck, my friend.

Hey, at least oxygen exists and you can enjoy ample amounts of ineptitude while partaking in some hors d'oeuvres with the ones you love! :headbang:

**** all that ****. Just watch a game occasionally as if you're sitting down to watch some good old school cartoons. Cheer when something good happens. Laugh your ass off when they do some incredibly stupid ****!

You can have the best of both worlds!

9 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Howell

Who do you think CooleyFan?

I don’t have a preference. Whoever can help lead this team to wins so that my sundays aren’t so darn depressing, sign me up. If that’s wentz, fine (it hasn’t been so far). If it’s Heinicke, fine (last two sundays have at least given me joy, unlike a loss would). If it’s Howell, fine as well. If the coaches think he’s ready, and he can lead us to wins, LOVELY. I’m just SO sick of losing. SO sick. 

• Like 2