Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Indy ~ Jim Irsay The People's Champ Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

1638968134_ScreenShot2022-10-30at7_15_40PM.thumb.png.beb0abb1113fde9d33d365ef2e549a12.png

If Sam Howell doesn’t come in this game I am done (This isn’t even really about Heinecke).  We continue to do the same thing over and over again and the team acts surprised we get the same losing results.  We are no closer to being more competitive this year than we we have been in the past several years.  Other teams in the division seem to improve, Washington takes two steps backwards.  I just can’t take it anymore.  I grew up a Redskin fan because of my Dad, but it’s just too much.  I have been to more KC Chiefs games than Skins games, I’m leaning strongly towards turning in my Burgundy and Gold fan card.  If we don’t see Howell, thanks to all for sharing and commiserating with my pain.  I’ve enjoyed the various opinions and wish all God speed in all your efforts.  If we do, see you later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

Is there no middle ground?  

There's no forward pass at all and even the screens are too far for him.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah even his screens are shaky it’s really noticeable in person. It’s not just the noodle arm but the accuracy isn’t hot either 

It's wild how much worse he is.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Ron won’t change until he has to. 

And frankly, I’d prefer to let TH take the curb stomping the next 2 weeks from the Viking and Eagles.  

Then you try Wentz again to see if he’s learned anything.  If not, then you go to Howell.   

I agree up until the Wentz part.  I really don't see the need to have him back out on the field again this year.  Give it to Howell.

Just now, evmiii said:

If Sam Howell doesn’t come in this game I am done (This isn’t even really about Heinecke).  We continue to do the same thing over and over again and the team acts surprised we get the same losing results.  We are no closer to being more competitive this year than we we have been in the past several years.  Other teams in the division seem to improve, Washington takes two steps backwards.  I just can’t take it anymore.  I grew up a Redskin fan because of my Dad, but it’s just too much.  I have been to more KC Chiefs games than Skins games, I’m leaning strongly towards turning in my Burgundy and Gold fan card.  If we don’t see Howell, thanks to all for sharing and commiserating with my pain.  I’ve enjoyed the various opinions and wish all God speed in all your efforts.  If we do, see you later.

Barring an injury you are done then. There is zero chance Heineken gets pulled here

• Thumb up 1