Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

That was the best throw I've ever seen Heinicke make.... Gotta give him credit.

Not aimed at you SP, just the most recent example

A bunch of "anti-Heinicke" posters giving the man his due, that's really nice to see.  Usually here, esp when it comes to the quarterback, are people just trying to defend/dismiss their/the other guy.  I really like that.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

How the **** did Heinicke pull that off lol 

This is why he can be frustrating at times. He put his whole body into that throw and it was perfect. To be honest when I saw that launch and arc of the ball I thought it was going to be an INT lol

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

One thing Heinicke does REAL well is sell fakes. He’s one of the best QBs we’ve had at doing misdirection and PA fakes.

for instance, he misdirected a lot of people here into thinking he was a good QB*

*the timing on this joke could be better since he just threw a TD but we all must bear the weight we are burdened with  

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

This is why he can be frustrating at times. He put his whole body into that throw and it was perfect. To be honest when I saw that launch and arc of the ball I thought it was going to be an INT lol

He is absolutely terrible.  So far today he’s had 1 good throw, and everything else has been an F- 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1