Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Tennessee at Washington ~ Nashville Hot vs Mambo Sauce

TK
Message added by TK,

111000314_ScreenShot2022-10-09at4_11_47PM.thumb.png.c13c592a247713930603891c847bcfdb.png

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I bet we pick right after the Eagles.

maybe and the irony of that :ols:.  Poetic because Dan-Bruce-Vinny never seemed to give a rats behind about acquiring high draft picks -- future is always now for them.  Roseman can school them to say the least. 

The only personnel guy that I recall we've had who would trade down within the draft to acquire future picks versus giving them up was Scot in 2016 -- and even that year it wasn't high picks. 

• Haha 1

Rivera has gotten worse. The Defense is good, except when playing with a lead. So that tells me its Del Rio. And Wentz is terrible. Just God awful. 

Has some talent so can make some good plays but overall is only hurts us.

You win and you can be .500 by the weekend. 

Now it's over.

8 minutes ago, Conn said:

😬 

When they got down to the freaking 2 yard line, I - stupidly, I know - felt even a high school team could punch it in.   I've learned a valuable lesson today.

But...I'd like to point out, if I may be so bold, that wee bit earlier in the thread I DID declare that we would either throw a TD for the win or an INT.  

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

• Haha 2

I didn't even watch the game but what a surprise..

Seems like most of you are still demoralized by the same old BS 

Might be a prime time to join those of us who have been laughing about the idiocy for a long long time now!

I mean, it's only been going on since about the year 2000.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

maybe and the irony of that :ols:.  Poetic because Dan-Bruce-Vinny never seemed to give a rats behind about acquiring high draft picks -- future is always now for them.  Roseman can school them to say the least. 

The only personnel guy that I recall we've had who would trade down within the draft to acquire future picks versus giving them up was Scot in 2016 -- and even that year it wasn't high picks. 

And his best pick was a very good Guard at 5. 

4 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Time to get Howell ready. Maybe not for the Bears due to short week. But use the mini bye. Unfortunately, the staff will need to double down on their decision and say they did a lot of good things just need to make some tweaks. Wentz played better but not nearly enough. Should have scored 24 in the first half. D played well enough to win this game, again. 

As long as they bench in time to keep the draft pick to a 3rd and release him at the end of the season, it's all good. they took a shot it did not work out, move on to the next option. 

Nah.  First  Wentz wasn’t even remotely close to the problem today.  

Second, I don’t want Howell playing behind that line.  

Third, if we are going to lose, put Hienicke out there to just take hits and suck.  He’s probably out of the NFL next year anyway.  No reason why he couldn’t take a beating for a while for the cause.  

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

It was a good decision 10 games to late. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, SkinsFTW said:

I didn't even watch the game but what a surprise..

Seems like most of you are still demoralized by the same old BS 

Might be a prime time to join those of us who have been laughing about the idiocy for a long long time now!

I mean, it's only been going on since about the year 2000.

I got a lot of yard work done today. I never once thought this was a win. We'll wait to win later in the season, so we can **** up our draft.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Just watched last 2 minutes of the game. Wentz could have run for touchdown on second, third, or 4th down.

I said the exact same thing. the lines parted like the red sea on 3rd down and only a DB was there.  i thought it was a qb draw the way it opened it. He's 6'6 2-whatever. make the damn play

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

It stinks that he threw that INT, but with no one getting separation (if that’s true) he was going to have to force it in somewhere.

Having to call that timeout screwed us, but Wentz  looked okay.

we looked better overall. We just have too many holes to be a good team and take advantage of our strengths. 

Being competitive and losing close games is best case scenario with the rest of the division being as good as they are this year.

season is over though.