Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

So you wouldn't put your backup QB in for a snap or two to see if the QB is the issue or not? If you don't try you won't know. Isn't that how people learn? In my business you have to use different parts from different vendors to see if one works better than the other. To me it's now about putting Taylor in but to see what else we can do here to mix things up a bit. 

Thatd just be for us fans to know, the coaches already do.  That's why they talked about replacing Taylor all year in 2021 then raised heaven and hell to do it this offseason.

Taylor isn't seeing the field unless Wentz gets hurt, entire coaching staff and front office will get set on fire if we bench Wentz.

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

And somehow Lamb is running wide open in the seam of this defense. Jackson clearly thought he had Safety help. But this is disgusting. 

DBs look confused and have for years now.

We can complain our DBs suck but they didn't suck until they came here.

Normally, I'd feel bad for a guy like Terry Mac having to endure a career here BUT...he made his deal with the devil in the offseason.  if he'd bothered to do his homework on this three ring circus masquerading as an NFL franchise, he'd have never re-signed with us.  

Edited by Redwards
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

But we know this season is over at the 1/4 quarter.  

10/2/22- the end of the Commies 22 season.   We will irrelevant the rest of way; whether we finish 1-16 or 5-12/6-11/7-10. 

Really, it was over before it started...