Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

11 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I live in an alternate reality. I’m convinced. Are you people watching the Commanders vs. Cowboys or are you tuned into the Steelers game? I understand the confusion if so. Because… what?

Honestly this reminds me of the oline discussion between RG3 and Kirk. RG3 kept getting sacked and many folks were blaming the playing calling and the line but the second Kirk got in there all of a sudden the sacks stopped. Sometimes, get this…a QB does make the difference.

3 minutes ago, dyst said:

To not blame him also doesn’t make sense. On the second sack he should have stepped up but just kept peddling backwards. It’s what makes Brady so impressive - he negates the pass rush and also bad play calling. 

It’s a gd screen

• Like 2

Just now, Conn said:

That penalty just took it away but that was one of the most instinctive runs of Gibson’s entire career right there. Looked like a real RB, and he doesn’t always. 

Right. This line is god awful. Penalties and missed assignments killing us.

• Like 1

Just now, SkinsFTW said:

I wasn't even talking about the sacks. I was talking about the play where he backpedaled into a sack, then dumped it off to nobody. 

It was a TE screen. The play required him to backpedal to let the TE get into position. There literally was nobody else to dump it off to because the TE was the only option to begin with. And Cosmi got blown out.

1 minute ago, SemperFi Skins said:

hand inside the chest pads and grabbing… clear as day on the replay and prohibited the runner from running his route. 

I'm not disputing it could have been called PI.  I'm laughing the fact you think Dallas needs the refs help to win today.