Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

Just now, AJ* said:

I'm saying even if it's a screen he HAS to feel that rush coming and know where it's coming from so why backpedal right into it and risk taking a sack that deep? Sometimes you just have to adlib a play.

Ad lib to what? Jesus.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I can’t handle a lot of you today. May not make it through this thread today. Blaming Wentz for the two sacks so far is surreal. 

It’s a screen and he has no where to bail on the second one. The first one he got the snap and was hit immediately. Are you all that hateful that you can’t even see that? Wentz May (or may not) be awful… but blaming HIM is one of the most wild things people have posted here. And that’s an accomplishment.

To not blame him also doesn’t make sense. On the second sack he should have stepped up but just kept peddling backwards. It’s what makes Brady so impressive - he negates the pass rush and also bad play calling. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Llevron said:

I mean some of us literally didn’t see it. Most of us I would argue arnt good enough to see what happens live and comment real time. 

But we do it anyway 🥴

This is fair. However, a lot of people are very adamant that they do know what they are seeing and it makes it very difficult to take them seriously.

Our OL is horrendous. It’s not good at run blocking or pass protection. It’s bad. 

Blaming Wentz, Heinicke, Howell, Gibson, McKissick is asinine. The line is bad. Bad bad. 

That doesn’t absolve all of those guys I posted from blame when they earn it. They just haven’t had a chance to earn it because the OL is so damn bad.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1