Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

47 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Coach speak Is saying a lot without saying anything. Β Ron was asked a specific question about rookies and free agents not playing well. Β Sam is not a rookie nor a free agent. Β There was absolutely no reason to bring him up, other than his default excuse when he has to explain why this team sucks is that we are starting a young QB. Β 

So my question remains, what would you have him say that would satisfy you? The line stinks and the rookies aren’t on the field. What is he supposed to say?

Just now, moondog said:

So my question remains, what would you have him say that would satisfy you? The line stinks and the rookies aren’t on the field. What is he supposed to say?

β€œFor the young guys, its the little things here and there that add up, fundamentals, things like that - that can be fixed. Β New guys, it takes time to build cohesion and get a feel for one another, they will continue to improve.”

Β 

Or any other word salad about fundamentals, work, improve, etc. like every other coach.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, moondog said:

We've been rotating some of the guys into reps with the ones and twos. Stromberg is looking ready to play if something happens to the guy in front of him. Quan has been mostly studying film and trying to get up to NFL speed. Forbes has been working on seeing double moves and working on closing deep coverages. Trying to keep the WRs in front of him. CRod has been battling an illness, but should see some live game reps soome. Daniels was a mistake. Henry and Jones have looked solid in practice, but they have studs in front of them.

Β 

Talk about what's up with the ****ing rookies. Not blame Sams inexperience.Β 

Β 

Of course Ron had Sam on the roster all year last year and had no idea he could play, so he probably doesn't know what the rookies are doing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 3

I think those are fair responses I’m just kinda pointing out that I don’t think it really matter a what he says people are gonna give him ****. Even in there is the β€œyoung” argument which most of our guys have been around a bit. And still doesn’t explain the draft decisions.Β 
Β 

I guess my point is there were obvious holes in the off-season execution and while Ron clearly isn’t the most well spoken guy I don’t know that there is much he can say to assuage our concerns. We know what it is. We know strom should be starting sooner than later for gates. That Wylie is awful and Lucas should probably get a shot. That quan is working but once again they’re probably outsmarting themselves asking him to learn 6 positions rather than just be good at one thing, etc. These things are kinda obvious to us, thus why we **** about it on here. Being mad about Ron’s pressers I think is just another Avenue to **** about him but really none of us care as long as the talent we have is performing as they should. It’s not so we are just ****ing about everything.Β 

1 minute ago, moondog said:

I think those are fair responses I’m just kinda pointing out that I don’t think it really matter a what he says people are gonna give him ****. Even in there is the β€œyoung” argument which most of our guys have been around a bit. And still doesn’t explain the draft decisions.Β 
Β 

I guess my point is there were obvious holes in the off-season execution and while Ron clearly isn’t the most well spoken guy I don’t know that there is much he can say to assuage our concerns. We know what it is. We know strom should be starting sooner than later for gates. That Wylie is awful and Lucas should probably get a shot. That quan is working but once again they’re probably outsmarting themselves asking him to learn 6 positions rather than just be good at one thing, etc. These things are kinda obvious to us, thus why we **** about it on here. Being mad about Ron’s pressers I think is just another Avenue to **** about him but really none of us care as long as the talent we have is performing as they should. It’s not so we are just ****ing about everything.Β 

There’s a difference though between being regular Ron who says the same old stuff about going back to work, working hard at it, and blah blah blah. Β That’s expected.

Β 

But going way out of his way to bring up Sam’s lack of experience to answer a question that has nothing to do with Sam is a whole other level of BS. Β Our starting QB is catching strays from the same guy who keeps sending him out there to get bludgeoned in out of reach games. Β It’s a much worse look than it needs to be.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

There’s a difference though between being regular Ron who says the same old stuff about going back to work, working hard at it, and blah blah blah. Β That’s expected.

Β 

But going way out of his way to bring up Sam’s lack of experience to answer a question that has nothing to do with Sam is a whole other level of BS. Β Our starting QB is catching strays from the same guy who keeps sending him out there to get bludgeoned in out of reach games. Β It’s a much worse look than it needs to be.

Eh, again I guess I just don’t really care. Words don’t mean anything to me. If the team goes out and performs then the coaches are doing their jobs. If not, then I’m disappointed. It doesn’t make much difference to me what they say in the media. And to a certain extent they’re not wrong. The better sam gets and the more experience, it’s likely the line and whole operation will look better. It’s hard to ignore the lack of sacks down in Houston with all their line injuries, for example.Β 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moondog said:

Eh, again I guess I just don’t really care. Words don’t mean anything to me. If the team goes out and performs then the coaches are doing their jobs. If not, then I’m disappointed. It doesn’t make much difference to me what they say in the media. And to a certain extent they’re not wrong. The better sam gets and the more experience, it’s likely the line and whole operation will look better. It’s hard to ignore the lack of sacks down in Houston with all their line injuries, for example.Β 

I generally don’t care much for what’s said either. Β Just play well and win. Β 
Β 

But I feel like going out of his way to use Sam as an excuse for a question that had nothing to do with him is ridiculous.

33 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

He retired two years ago....

Β 

It is sad

Β 

54 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

They're replaying a Rivera halftime rant from 2018. Wow, so much more emotion and passion. What happened to that guy?

Β 

He's done.

Players know he's gone after this year.

Everyone knows the wholesale changes are coming. The last vestiges of the Snyder era are about to be swept away.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Can we all just agree that Howell needs to be benched after allowing

Β 

Β AJ Brown 175 yds and 2 tds

Diggs 8 catches for 111

DJ Moore 5,000 yds and 82 tds

Β 

Β if it weren’t for Howell, we would be undefeated. If he could have intercepted 10 more balls than Forbes, we would be sitting pretty.

Β 

Β But noooooooo, Howell lacks commitment. He might as well not even be on the field with the rest of the defense. No heart!

Β 

i can’t believe we drafted a qb that refuses to give his all on defense. Just a shame I tell ya! Man, what could have been.

Β 

Β He might not even be looked at as a key defensive player this time next year.

Β 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

There’s plenty of blame to go around, BUT…Bienemy is trotting out an absolute pile of hogslop on a weekly basis.

Β 

Every single thing he is installing is getting wrecked by the opposing DC inside of 3 drives. Β If the opponent had cheated and stole your playbook, you would still expect better results than what you’re getting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stihl89 said:

Everyone in the world knows whats coming. Just get it done with already pleaseΒ 

Get a jump on the hottest head coaching prospect and hire him. Ron had his chance and lost to the winless Bears and 1 loss NYG....happy Thanksgiving and good luck to you.

• Like 3

Well was supposed to go to the next game with work. im giving up my tickets to someone else at work. Refuse to watch this crap, doubt there will be anymore sell out home games this season. And Harris better get rid of ron etal soon or he will lose the fanbases honeymoon period quickly

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Well was supposed to go to the next game with work. im giving up my tickets to someone else at work. Refuse to watch this crap, doubt there will be anymore sell out home games this season. And Harris better get rid of ron etal soon or he will lose the fanbases honeymoon period quickly

Its going to be a sea of green in a week. Think thats when the move MIGHT be made. Get blown out at "home"Β