Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to Fire πŸ”₯ Fire πŸ”₯ Ron please!
1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

How can anyone justify Ron coming back next year? He sealed his fate tonight.

Β 

Now would be a good time to give EB the job, Β with a mini bye.

Β 

Tonight sucked. We almost beat the Eagles 4 days ago. There is a long time left. I don’t think any fate is sealed. I’m not a Ron fan but let’s be real. If we beat the falcons and giants and we are right back in it and tonight is a learning experience for Howell.Β 

• Confused 2
  • Thumb down 1

Have had more than a guts full of Mr Rivera, got me to thinking who i’d build around moving forward, I concluded:

Β 

- Sam Howell

- Jonathan Allen

- Da’Ron Payne

- Terry McLaurin

- Johan Dotson (potential)

- Brian Robinson (potential)

Β 

Everyone else can count their days, I include all coaching staff and anyone with Mart in their name

Edited by BrentMeisterGeneral
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

Have had more than a guts full of Mr Rivera, got me to thinking who i’d build around moving forward, I concluded:

Β 

- Sam Howell

- Jonathan Allen

- Da’Ron Payne

- Terry McLaurin

- Johan Dotson (potential)

- Brian Robinson (potential)

Β 

Everyone else can count their days, I include all coaching staff and anyone with Mart in their name

We overrate terry too much, he needs to be on the block next year .Β 
He is not DJ Moore or AJ brown who are true #1 wideouts that can change the game .Why move on with someone who’s just a solid #2 and is hitting 30 in about two years .Β 
Β 

Allen also should be on the block, we need to do what the lions did which was trade guys who got older and was key guys for picks and cap space . Look at them now ? Way more younger and talented and honestly improved .Β 
Β 

we gotta do those kinds of things, it’s why eagles have been very good lol they’ll eventually trade hurts in 2 years for like a first rounder and brown for a pick too. It’s why they are an elite franchise, and it is why we are a joke .

Edited by Commander202
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

Β 

Tonight sucked. We almost beat the Eagles 4 days ago. There is a long time left. I don’t think any fate is sealed. I’m not a Ron fan but let’s be real. If we beat the falcons and giants and we are right back in it and tonight is a learning experience for Howell.Β 

We are going to do that but my issue is we have been β€œ DOING” these kinds of things for 3 and a half years now . Ron gone next year, I have him a pass because his life been pretty rough these past years but he out of his prime . Del Rio needs to go he’s another one I have given excuses also to but he’s out of his prime as a defensive coordinator also .Β 
Β 

Who ever the next coach would be either it’s Eric B , Ben Johnson, or whom ever sure as heck needs a DC that will play aggressive early in games and make adjustments .Β 
Β 

Β 

If Ron leaves now, EB can be interim HC till the end of the year on a trail basis. The remaining problem is JDR though. He has to go too but who do you replace him with? We already moved out the one guy on the D staff who could have been acting DC for the rest of the year and who would come in here knowing there would likely be wholesale changes in the coaching and FO staff at the end of the season.

6 hours ago, D’Pablo said:

****ing fire Rivera

JDR is the one that needs to be fired! The team gave him the lion's share of the resources and it failed. Ron needs to stay at least till the season ends and coach the D. Time to start thinning the office and get rid of the draft and player personnel the sooner the better. Time to get working on the new name and get rid of the stupid mascot and all that comes with it. It's time for real change. Ron needs to see this through and Josh needs to start the office turn over and get working a new staff.

16 minutes ago, skinsfan66 said:

JDR is the one that needs to be fired! The team gave him the lion's share of the resources and it failed. Ron needs to stay at least till the season ends and coach the D. Time to start thinning the office and get rid of the draft and player personnel the sooner the better. Time to get working on the new name and get rid of the stupid mascot and all that comes with it. It's time for real change. Ron needs to see this through and Josh needs to start the office turn over and get working a new staff.

Unless Ron gives up the power or gets fired; he can’t do that. Ron contractually controls everything. Only person he can fire is Jason without Ron’s consent.

5 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Β 

Β 

No, you will never be in it with Rivera, that is the last hump/realization this fanbase needs to become good. I said I wouldn't buy any gear or go to any games until we won a playoff game. Now, I've changed it to no gear/no games as long as Rivera is HC...thats pretty much the same thing.

Β 

As far as I'm concerned, keep EB and Howell, trade everyone else. I really don't care about what happens to the other players at this point. Tank for good draft position/new HC, build draft capital and try again. Shouldn't take five ****ing years to build a competitive team.

• Like 2