Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Jacksonville

TK
Message added by TK,

923125569_ScreenShot2022-09-11at4_24_32PM.thumb.png.6b22cff457e7a198dfe87f0908b441ea.png

So, here are the 1st half thoughts:

1. We don't have to fire Scott Turner at the half.

2. We probably don't have to fire JDR at the half.  But I'd turn the heater under his seat up a notch.  That last drive was bad.  

3. Derrick Forrest "Gotcha" had some good plays and that's good to see.  Another draft pick making plays.

4. We don't have to concede Irsay was right at the first half.

5. The team looks prepared, and engaged.

6. The turnover was huge.  They almost certainly get points out of that drive, and have a chance to put the game away early in the second half.

The Jay Gruden Redskins had a tendency to get up 2 scores, and then get caught from behind.  Lets not do that. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Just gotta clean up the secondary issues and we should win comfortably. Offense should break 24 and I don't see the Jags breaking 20 unless our D just collapses in the 2nd half.

I can't tell you how envious I am that you could think this way.  Truly, I'm jealous.  I'm over here sweating it out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah, it's getting sad.  I love Terry as much as anyone else but his time is drawing to a close.  

Never liked him as an on-air guy. Years ago when CBS had lost their contract for a while and Terry had been on their pregame show, I was happy he'd be gone. So pissed when he popped up on FOX the next season. 

I don't watch any pre or post game stuff now, but occasionally see him doing halftime updates, and he's sounded old for several years now. 

• Thanks 1