Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Finlay: Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times—Stable Condition

Conn

8 hours ago, Dark Acre said:

The two perps picked the wrong victim.  How popular do they think they'll be taking the starting RB outta the Commanders' lineup?  There may well end up being a price on their heads.

based on the current state of DC Commanders fandom, it’s more likely that they were ‘turds fans

1 minute ago, srtman04 said:

Anyone know what kind of car he was driving?  If it was the hellcat....that's a major target for thugs these days.

I think something similar to that but man I was hoping to watch him play this season I thought he really looked good in preseason like a back that can finally run between tackles that won't fumble the ball.

• Like 2

Just a terrible occurrence.  My heart goes out to him and his loved ones.  I'm just thankful this young man is going to be alright.  Screw football - this had all the potential to have gone in a much, much worse direction.  As Skins fans, we've been witness to that, unfortunately, with one of our players.  

Sending BR all the positive energy I can.  

10 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

Anyone know what kind of car he was driving?  If it was the hellcat....that's a major target for thugs these days.

Dodge Charger Hellcat.  Very desirable car for thieves.  

I drive a Charger but it's an RT, which isn't quite as popular for thieves thank goodness.  But, man...those Hellcats....   

Just insane to live in a world where someone can get shot and possibly killed over a damn automobile.  Other than my loved ones, I don't have a damn thing in my life worth dying over.

I'm just thankful that BR is going to pull through this.  What an ordeal.  I hope he and his family bounce back mentally from this.  He sounds like he is in good spirits though.  Thankful for that also.  If he comes back to play for us, that's great, but in the end, all I care about is the young man's health.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Its pretty sad to me to think that he was about to start his career as a rookie, with such a good opportunity in front of him after what had to be a difficult college career mostly waiting for your turn, and then this happens. I really hope he bounces back fast and not for the football team. But just imagine how heart breaking for him it would be if he never reaches his potential. Smh 

And what's even more ****ed up is my man was apparently just trying to see the city and get a feel for the town he works in now, and this is how he gets welcomed. Its ****ed up. 

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Its pretty sad to me to think that he was about to start his career as a rookie, with such a good opportunity in front of him after what had to be a difficult college career mostly waiting for your turn, and then this happens. I really hope he bounces back fast and not for the football team. But just imagine how heart breaking for him it would be if he never reaches his potential. Smh 

And what's even more ****ed up is my man was apparently just trying to see the city and get a feel for the town he works in now, and this is how he gets welcomed. Its ****ed up. 

Right? Like he gets applauded for his patience waiting on the bench at Bama, gets here and is looking like he'll be the back up again, earns RB1 and the night it's to be announced, this happens.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Redwards said:

Dodge Charger Hellcat.  Very desirable car for thieves.  

I drive a Charger but it's an RT, which isn't quite as popular for thieves thank goodness.  But, man...those Hellcats....   

Just insane to live in a world where someone can get shot and possibly killed over a damn automobile.  Other than my loved ones, I don't have a damn thing in my life worth dying over.

I'm just thankful that BR is going to pull through this.  What an ordeal.  I hope he and his family bounce back mentally from this.  He sounds like he is in good spirits though.  Thankful for that also.  If he comes back to play for us, that's great, but in the end, all I care about is the young man's health.  

I hear you....I am just thankful his life was spared at this point.   I really hope he can recover and regain his promising form.  

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Right? Like he gets applauded for his patience waiting on the bench at Bama, gets here and is looking like he'll be the back up again, earns RB1 and the night it's to be announced, this happens.

There are a lot of people out there that find themselves in horrible situations like this and somehow the strength to use it as motivation. I hope for his sake he is one of those people and powers through it. But it couldn't even imagine that for myself. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CobraCommander said:

Man you hit that nail on the head. Looks like a widebody too. Those cars dangerous on so many levels. 

I had a neighbor that had one for like 4 months and he ran into a similar issue.  Fortunately, he was still able to sell it....but man, it's not worth it these days.   It's actually pretty sad the state of society is now...

Shot in the leg & hip.  Scary stuff of course, but maybe that indicates that no internal organs were hit which is a good thing. Not that football should be the first thought on our minds right now when it comes to this young man, but it sounds like catastrophe was avoided and might help his recovery time. 

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Shot in the leg & hip.  Scary stuff of course, but maybe that indicates that no internal organs were hit which is a good thing. Not that football should be the first thought on our minds right now when it comes to this young man, but it sounds like catastrophe was avoided and might help his recovery time. 

Ugh just flashbacks to Sean "just being shot in the leg." Obviously info from 2022 is a lot faster than 2007, but damn.

This one confirms he was fighting the punks off. It was heat of the moment but a car is not worth it.

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The fact that the specific information coming out is cryptic is not a good sign in terms of football unfortunately in my opinion. If it was a simple flesh wound they would likely say it’s an uncomplicated through and through wound with a complete recovery expected. This sounds more like the way they described Alex Smith injury at first. The players weren’t talking much or at all and the news was very cryptic. I really hope I am completely wrong. 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

If that shot to the hip caught any bone…. Yikes.

I am glad that none of his external organs that are “in the lower extremities” was hit.

my goodness.