Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Finlay: Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times—Stable Condition

Conn

It’s getting to where going to large public gatherings just isn’t worth it anymore. I know his was a carjacking attempt but going to where large groups of people are, just multiplies the chances of there being irresponsible and irrational people with a gun. Damn shame.

I pray that this young man makes a full recovery!🙏🏼

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know where Gibs was at the time of the shooting?  Joking aside, I'm glad he will be ok and I can't imagine how he has went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows right now in the last 24 hours.  Get well B Rob we need you.  🙏 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumb down 8

Just now, SkinsWmsbg said:

Does anyone know where Gibs was at the time of the shooting?  Joking aside, I'm glad he will be ok and I can't imagine how he has went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows right now in the last 24 hours.  Get well B Rob we need you.  🙏 

Come on man, seriously?

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, SkinsWmsbg said:

Stick to not telling jokes, ever.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 3

6 minutes ago, skinzdar55 said:

It’s getting to where going to large public gatherings just isn’t worth it anymore. I know his was a carjacking attempt but going to where large groups of people are, just multiplies the chances of there being irresponsible and irrational people with a gun. Damn shame.

I pray that this young man makes a full recovery!🙏🏼

He could have been going to get a sandwich for his grandmother. We don't know. He was car jacked. He lives in a **** hole second rate city.

Prayers up to Brian. I hope he recovers strong. 

As an aside, you mfers laughed at me awhile ago when I suggested this franchise has been cursed by Dan Snyder. That whole Native American burial ground thing under Fed Ex, I’m not sure if it’s real but that doesn’t matter. And even if it’s there, JKC built that piece of ****, not Snyder. 

What matters is that everything that man has touched has turned to ****.  Everything.  There’s a dark, dark aura around him. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I mean, "multiple".  Jeez, coulda been a lot worse.  I just don't know what kinda evil possesses somebody to attempt to murder another person just to steal a car. 

So close to the season, I would think that could be his season right there. If they tell him to just not worry about football for a while, heal up, see you when we see you, which won't be anytime soon. Of course, depends on the severity of the injuries.  There was a report they were injuries to the lower body, which cant be good for a RB.  And, I've never been shot, but the physical healing would only be part of it.

Edited by justice98