Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Ron's New Team vs Ron's Old Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1002617961_ScreenShot2022-08-13at4_09_48PM.thumb.png.bd0d4fe38fd812c9ec0f604ffe85d3e8.png

Just now, KDawg said:

I do have to be honest… I like Heinicke a lot more now that he isn’t the starter. I feel less anxiety about his arm and I’m enjoying his use of legs and timing.

So, describe how you're going to feel when you see Howell take the field in the second to start his march to the HOF....  

• Haha 3

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

So, describe how you're going to feel when you see Howell take the field in the second to start his march to the HOF....  

euphoric. I mean, he’s the best QB in the division. I’m not going to say conference yet, you know? Have to be humble.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Somewhere, Wentz is chuckling softly into his cheerios saying, "yeah, starting job, I got nothing to worry about."  

And Howell is going, "um, I'm behind THAT guy?"

Just now, KDawg said:

euphoric. I mean, he’s the best QB in the division. I’m not going to say conference yet, you know? Have to be humble.

I thought you were going to say something about a stiff appendage, but sure, I'll give you euphoric....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2

Heini is so painful to watch. I watched the first Giants game from last year this morning and jesus he just sucks.

He'll do some things that make you think yeah maybe he could be something, then he high throws someone or late throws, gets a WR knocked out of boneheads the ball away.

Bring on the Howell Era! I'm almost as excited as KDawg.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Somewhere, Wentz is chuckling softly into his cheerios saying, "yeah, starting job, I got nothing to worry about."  

And Howell is going, "um, I'm behind THAT guy?"

Not for long. Like I said, I enjoyed watching him more there than I did last year. He brings excitement and a reliability. But he also does what happened on the last pass and the 2nd down pass that should have been undercut for a pick on the vertical.

• Like 1