Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

NBC has a terrible football package. Dungy and Harrison are always just boring. Jason Garret is awkward and has the screen presence of a serial killer that somehow made it on camera for an interview about his unsolved murders. Brees was awful last year. Chris Collinsworth Is the only the thing holding it together 

3 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

It’s just typical wild card weekend football. The weaker get exposed 

This could have been a good game but they just melted down. 

SF is a machine and is easily the favorite right now imo and I would have said that before today’s game. It’s kind of unfair giving Kyle that many offensive weapons and pairing it with a stacked defense. If they get decent QB play, nobody in NFC or AFC is stopping them 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

2 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

As much as I'd want the games to be better tomorrow, I hope the Vikings pulverize the Giants. Same with the Bengals against the Ravens.  

Bengals and Bills should win comfortably against lesser teams with backup QBs. 

Vikes/Giants will probably be close because that's what those teams tend to do. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

NBC has a terrible football package. Dungy and Harrison are always just boring. Jason Garret is awkward and has the screen presence of a serial killer that somehow made it on camera for an interview about his unsolved murders. Brees was awful last year. Chris Collinsworth Is the only the thing holding it together 

This could have been a good game but they just melted down. 

SF is a machine and is easily the favorite right now imo and I would have said that before today’s game. It’s kind of unfair giving Kyle that many offensive weapons and pairing it with a stacked defense. If they get decent QB play, nobody in NFC or AFC is stopping them 

I think KC, Buffalo and Cincy could beat San Fran.