Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

Generally speaking nothing at this point should be considered a solved problem with this conversation. 

the nature of offboarding processing due to the limits on onboarding processing, lone, makes every single problem up for grabs for improvement. 

any significant improvement in signal handling and decision making can have ripple effects down the line just in terms of how much time/power/space is saved by a new advancement. 

for all intents and purposes we’re in the infancy of autonomous vehicles. Acting as though any aspect of it is solved and not worth further research and trying new ideas is laughably naive. 

as I was saying before - anyone making guesses with confidence about this stuff is full of garbage. The best and the brightest who’s jobs are to work on this problem aren’t entirely sure and have to balance working with what’s currently available while also trying to think outside the box to make advancements. 

None of them are running around on the internet writing up guides for you to be an expert in 25 minutes. 

but they are publishing papers full of math and concepts most aren’t capable of understanding much less refuting. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

17 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

I was simping for you because that was pretty funny.  If it was deeper than that it went over my head.

Added: Guess I shoulda laughed at it, fixed 

- Putting "right?" at the end of your comment negates any attempt at simping lol...that's a tip, folks.

- I was making fun of Neil deGrasse Tyson

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

- Putting "right?" at the end of your comment negates any attempt at simping lol...that's a tip, folks.

- I was making fun of Neil deGrasse Tyson

I put "right", to try to indicate I was being a smart ass because only a simpering douchebag would use that seriously.   Guess I failed there.  

5 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Musk all about the 69/420 jokes so he should appreciate this.

Now is probably a good time to buy Tesla shares; I feel like most of the downside risk is priced in, 6mo time horizon. 

I'm not saying it necessarily won't work out, but Tesla is still very over-priced.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Now is probably a good time to buy Tesla shares; I feel like most of the downside risk is priced in, 6mo time horizon. 

Still a long way down to $25 / share (I’m thinking we see that sometime In February). That’s when I start taking a good, long, hard look and maybe considering the possibility of buying some Tesla stock.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

34 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Still a long way down to $25 / share (I’m thinking we see that sometime In February). That’s when I start taking a good, long, hard look and maybe considering the possibility of buying some Tesla stock.

$28/share was my entry point back in the day.