Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Smith smacks Chris Rock at the Oscars

Cooked Crack

7 hours ago, abdcskins said:

So he initially thought it was funny, then saw his wife's reaction and decided it wasn't so funny? 

Yes. 

6 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Do you think she’s been lying about her alopecia for the past four years?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/jada-pinkett-smiths-honest-quotes-about-alopecia-hair-loss/amp/

Where did I say she was lying? What I said was he made a short hair joke, not a bald joke. they had no problem laughing at others expenses. 

I've always been kind of perplexed by the WIll Smith/Jada dynamic.  Jada would have faded off into oblivion had it not been for her marriage to Will.  She's embarrassed him too often and dude still goes to bat for her at every turn.  It's rather obvious in numerous appearances, not just last night, that Will is most certainly dealing with some things.  

A person in their right mind doesn't do what he did last night.  That was a sucker move by a sucker.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Where did I say she was lying? What I said was he made a short hair joke, not a bald joke. they had no problem laughing at others expenses. 

No, what you said was that you saw a shaved head and something about a friend having alopecia and you taking it seriously or something. 🙄

19 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Yes. 

Where did I say you said she was lying?

I’m asking you if you think she has been lying about having alopecia. 

You said, “

People are saying it’s because ofalopecia. What I saw was a shaved head. I have a dear friend that has alopecia, I don’t take that lightly. Again, alopecia doesn’t cause short hair, it causes hair loss. It wasn’t a hair loss joke. She’s known for short hair.”

Pinkett-Smith has said as far back as 2018

"A lot of people have been asking why I've been wearing turbans. Well, I haven't talked about it. It's not easy to talk about, but I am going to talk about it," she shared.

The actress said it "was terrifying" to deal with when it first started.

"I was in the shower one day and had just handfuls of hair in my hands and I was just like, 'Oh my God, am I going bald?'" she added. "It was one of those times in my life where I was literally shaking in fear. That's why I cut my hair, and why I continue to cut it."

I’m asking you if you a) believe she has alopecia, and b) if no, has she been lying about it for the past four years.

The post that I quoted, as written, definitely comes across as you think she just chooses to have short hair.

Edited by Ball Security
  • Like 2

I stopped watching the Oscars a few years ago.  I don't watch many current movies and it's just a big festival for rich people to fellate each other.

I also got tired of them thinking their opinions matter so much.  Did Sean Penn melt his statue like he was threatening?  Does anyone care?

I don't care if this was real or staged, the correct answer is Will Smith should have left his wife years ago.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Hersh said:

Will Smith laugh at the joke initially. WTF prompted him to then go that? His wife has ****ed him up. Dude has been struggling for a while. Had a breakdown in that youtube weight loss documentary he did last year. 

Jada’s boyfriend told Will that he needed to defend his wife’s honor.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Destino said:

The concerns of great men are not easily understood by muddy peasants.  

It was impressed how Will owned up to his terrible behavior by blaming it on an imaginary demon who picks only on great people who are super successful.

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You know Jada told him, “Well, Tupac would have shot him…”

“My boyfriend said you can watch us have sex tonight if you slap Chris Rock.”

Edited by Corcaigh

14 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Can others explain exactly how Jada constantly embarrassed Will, I mean other than the affair that has been covered.  

There have been numerous Jada quotes over the years in different capacities that at minimum, most married couples would like to keep in-house and not share it with the world.

• Like 2

Who knows if Chris Rock even knew about Jada Pinkett Smith’s Alopecia?

Who here without a subscription to People Magazine knew about it before all this went down?

Looks to me like he thought he was teasing about a hair style choice. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

To not really give a **** 🤷‍♂️ 

He's one of only three black men to ever win best actor Oscar, and did this during oscars that he won it.  The only other one still alive came to counsel him while he was crying about it, right or wrong.

It's fine if some don't care, but I don't find it reasonable to say none of us should. 

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Got to ask then: what is your recommended middle ground response to what Will did?

I don't really care.  

I've got a 3 month old baby, I've got a wedding to plan for, a business to help run.  So Will Smith slapped Chris Rock.  I mean, I really don't care.  At the end of the day, this has no bearing on my life.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't really care.  

I've got a 3 month old baby, I've got a wedding to plan for, a business to help run.  So Will Smith slapped Chris Rock.  I mean, I really don't care.  At the end of the day, this has no bearing on my life.

And yet here you are.......

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't really care.  

That's fair, but doesn't make sense to call out people that do care.