Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Smith smacks Chris Rock at the Oscars

Cooked Crack

1 minute ago, tshile said:

For some reason I thought he said jaden not jada. I was confused about the joke. 

so I think it’s less warranted now. 

though I do enjoy someone getting smacked in the mouth when they’re running it. 

and the smith family has been the butt of peoples jokes for a long time. Guess someone finally went over the line for him. 

So we fine with politicians assaulting journalists that say things they don’t like now?

I got no problem with him defending his wife. I also got no problem with him getting arrested for it. Sometimes you take the charge. You hurt my wife and I’m a hurt you, I get that. It could have been a lot worse, at least he didn’t stab him and it was open handed. 

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

and the smith family has been the butt of peoples jokes for a long time. Guess someone finally went over the line for him. 

well when the wife in said family sleeps with the sons 22 year old friend who she had initially agreed to help with his health and issues… you sort of have to expect jokes.  That’s some seriously creepy predatory ****.

Edited by Destino

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

well when the wife in said family sleeps with your sons 22 year old friend who she had initially agreed to help with his health and issues… you sort of have to expect jokes.  That’s some seriously creepy predatory ****.

Bro, no one knew the details until Will and Jada made it public……for their TV talk show. $$$$$$

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

All kidding aside, Will Smith was wrong. Chris Rock was wrong. Jada has been very outspoken about her hair loss and her condition. ****ty joke, even ****tier response.

Will knows the rules of comedy. All is fair game. Aka Dave Chappell sitting through a racist comedy routine knowing that no one is safe from a joke.

Words….got to keep it moving.

Edited by ClaytoAli

3 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Will knows the rules of comedy. All is fair game. Aka Dave Chappell.

I guess. I'm sure Chris Rock understands that diisrespecting someone's wife (even one in an open or whatever relationship they have) though can get an old school reaction sometimes, right? 

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

I guess. I'm sure Chris Rock understands that diisrespecting someone's wife (even one in an open or whatever relationship they have) though can get an old school reaction sometimes, right? 

On the street, yes. On stage amongst comedians and people that perform comedy, no!

• Like 1

Will Smith laugh at the joke initially. WTF prompted him to then go that? His wife has ****ed him up. Dude has been struggling for a while. Had a breakdown in that youtube weight loss documentary he did last year. 

• Like 1

An Oscars aside - I thought the “In Memorium” segment sucked. Having a singing and dancing chorus during it was distracting and came off as tasteless.

I lost a lot of respect for Will Smith tonight. There is too much rage and violence in this world. And he stooped to violence on the biggest stage in the world.

Shameful.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

So he initially thought it was funny, then saw his wife's reaction and decided it wasn't so funny? 

Respect is everything in a relationship.

Can you imagine if Jada disrespected Will even HALF as bad as Chris Rock did her tonight......

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

Respect is everything in a relationship.

Can you imagine if Jada disrespected Will even HALF as bad as Chris Rock did her tonight......

I get that. To me though, that just means Will was not being genuine. If your intitial reaction is to laugh then that means you liked the joke and see the humor in it. Then to see your wife and to immediately get engaged and go strike CR is completely absurd.

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I get that. To me though, that just means Will was not being genuine. If your intitial reaction is to laugh then that means you liked the joke and see the humor in it. Then to see your wife and to immediately get engaged and go strike CR is completely absurd.

:ols:

I was referring to the story of Jada openly admitting to cheating on Will with 20 yr old dudes on national tv.. 

Will seems to have completely lost it for a while now. Another victim of Hollywood.