Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does today feel like an end?

Burgold

Just now, Califan007 said:

Probably not, but they're supposed to try lol...

I'll admit it. I'm excited to see the new unis. But I won't be rushing out to buy new gear.  I'm okay if it's Commanders. I'll be shocked if it isn't.  Kinda meh, but it could be worse.

That's where I'm at with this whole thing. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I'll admit it. I'm excited to see the new unis. But I won't be rushing out to buy new gear.  I'm okay if it's Commanders. I'll be shocked if it isn't.  Kinda meh, but it could be worse.

That's where I'm at with this whole thing. 

This is exactly me. To the point that I'm worried you'll kill me and steal my identity lol...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

This is exactly me. To the point that I'm worried you'll kill me and steal my identity lol...

Damn! It just occurred to me that they were SO CLOSE to the right name -

The Washington Commandos! 

Much more bad ass than Commanders.

(And a Commando could indeed kill you and steal your identity.)

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I've been holding on to a full size wolf costume for two years that a friend gave me when he left island. 

What the hell am I going to do with that now?

I actually miss your avatar lol...

Speaking of which (and this has nothing whatsoever to do with your Redwolves avatar), I'm half-tempted to try and start printing up the Washington MoFos t-shirt I came up with and take advantage of all the fan outrage and disappointment that's no doubt on the horizon lol..."Don't like the new name? Get your MoFos shirt here!!"

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

I actually miss your avatar lol...

Speaking of which (and this has nothing whatsoever to do with your Redwolves avatar), I'm half-tempted to try and start printing up the Washington MoFos t-shirt I came up with and take advantage of all the fan outrage and disappointment that's no doubt on the horizon lol..."Don't like the new name? Get your MoFos shirt here!!"

You don't like the new "W" and Rons forehead? :ols:

I want one of those "they'll always be the football team to me" shirts.  :ols:

• Haha 2

It feels like I've been able to reclaim the body of a best friend who died in a foreign land, and now he/she is home and resting in peace, away from the poison ground he/she found him/herself stuck in. 

How's that for melodrama?

That's the one positive out of all of this:

Dan Snyder no longer owns the Washington Redskins. **** him. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

It feels like I've been able to reclaim the body of a best friend who died in a foreign land, and now he/she is home and resting in peace, away from the poison ground he/she found him/herself stuck in. 

I kind like that. 

and yes, super melodramatic 

• Haha 1

Nope, nope, nope.  I still have my giant Redskins helmet magnet on the fridge.  It ain't moving. Pulled a bag from my Redskins bag holder, it ain't moving, either. The Redskins blanket my mom made is in the chair next to me.  I'll wear my Redskins beanie tomorrow if it's cold when I leave for work.  My Redskins mask is hanging on the passenger side visor in my truck. 

I'm not going quietly.  (I really am, but not happy about it.) 🤬 

And I'm not changing my sig, either. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I've been holding on to a full size wolf costume for two years that a friend gave me when he left island. 

What the hell am I going to do with that now?

It would be cool if you rocked it at a game anyways to protest. You would stick out amidst the peoples comrades and the 60% of the stadium that cheers for the opposition.  Or sell to one of those "furry" creeps in Japan.

• Like 1