Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

W

Nope just pointing out that we could not as an organization identify this and stuck with crappy coaches. The same thing

is going to continue with this team until Dan is gone (which won’t happen in most

of our lifetimes)

Kyle is overrated, Sean was super young and got a shot, Lafleur is reaping the benefits of having the best QB in football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

one of your best posts ever imo. We don’t agree on a lot but you’re right that it’s cosmically embarrassing for Snyder that Shanahan, McVay, and LeFleur are all out there experiencing various levels of success and all were in the pipeline here.

I actually doubt those 3 find sustained success here. I just can't picture it with our owner, the stench is too much for a single coach to overcome. 

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Please, stop running the ball, we're down by millions, just try to get into some rhythm with hurry up, coulda left Taylor in if we're just going to run out the clock, see what Allen can do in garbage time, try something.

*picks up stick and pokes football team

Do something.

nah they’re just trying to get out without anyone getting injured or suspended. Games this lopsided are dangerous in the NFL, guys are tired and sloppy and pissed and start to take cheap shots etc. Both coaching staffs know this and want to get out of the game as soon as possible. Dallas embarrassed us already but could have put up 80 if they wanted. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Our defense has as much or more high profile talent. It’s all about scheme and game plan. Our defense plays soft defense that has no clue how to pressure, Dallas attacks and attacks. It’s all about coaching 

who on our defense is as good as Diggs, Lawrence and Parsons?  I do agree that we play soft zone that sucks but we don't have anyone who is as good as those 3. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

nah they’re just trying to get out without anyone getting injured or suspended. Games this lopsided are dangerous in the NFL, guys are tired and sloppy and pissed and start to take cheap shots etc. Both coaching staffs know this and want to get out of the game as soon as possible. Dallas embarrassed us already but could have put up 80 if they wanted. 

I have to think about this, is this in the context of Taylor starting next week or not?

2 minutes ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

As long as Dan turns a profit for himself he'll never care.

No cause for worry, remember?

Now that Dan owns 100% of the team and has evicted all the past evildoers from the organization, he's gonna turn more of his attention to the team and become intimately involved. He's gonna personally save us! 

So...we go that goin' for us, no?   

Yes, sir!  Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...things are lookin' up in a big way.  And to coin Dan's favorite quote, if I may: "The future looks bright".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I actually doubt those 3 find sustained success here. I just can't picture it with our owner, the stench is too much for a single coach to overcome. 

I agree. The issue has always been who is running the front office. Any of those three would likely have failed here with the kind of support they would have gotten.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Anyone would have been justified to do so, its why Payne got pulled for a bit.

but as the team captain you can't

Bull****...........you cant be the captain of my defense letting another man double tap the side of your head like that, and sit there and do nothing.....

That double tap is just as disrespectful as a slap. A punch in the face is less disrespectful.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

of course. Not really my point though, but yeah in any alternate reality where each of them got their chance here rather than elsewhere they’d have failed under Snyder like anyone else unless like anyone else they luck into a HOF QB. But it’s an epically bad look for Snyder regardless of how we know it would’ve went.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redwards said:

No cause for worry, remember?

Now that Dan owns 100% of the team and has evicted all the past evildoers from the organization, he's gonna turn more of his attention to the team and become intimately involved. He's gonna personally save us! 

So...we go that goin' for us, no?   

Yes, sir!  Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...things are lookin' up in a big way.  And to coin Dan's favorite quote, if I may: "The future looks bright".

52291523_2279130655482605_1498715849783381722_n-1376621909.jpg.5c07438f86a69b1240900cf5ac83b9a5.jpg

• Haha 1