Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

Just now, Dirt said:

Welp, I'm back to not caring anymore I guess.  Thats good right?  At least I go right past pain and sadness..onto apathy.

I know they've fought hard the last month and the season isn't over. But this kind of game is just..just awful.  

All we wanted to do was win a little and forget the stigma of our awful owner and organization. A loss would be fine.  This is ****ing pathetic .

My man is a confirmed legacy Washington Football fan.   The pain is real and peace obtainable.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, shakinaiken said:

Frustrating talent. He's an elite athlete for the position, but fails the one fundamental requirement to hold onto the ball. Damn  

let’s not stop there—he’s also not cut out to be a bellcow and has average at best vision. And that would be okay if he was our (early career) Tevin Coleman, but we’re trying to make him our Michael Turner, and he’s not. 

• Like 2

Just now, zskins said:

Okay. Whatever. It was a TD. End of story. 

But you can't just write off the fact that he floats passes that end up contested instead of the easy completitions they should be.  Sims went up and made a huge play, awesome, but the last time they tried that McLaurin ends up in concussion protocol, so do you think that is a good trade off as a 50/50 every time Heinicke tries to throw the ball deep?

• Like 2

I really don’t think Gibson is all that special. Doesn’t have breakaway ability and mediocre out of the backfield.  Good with the first cut but can’t really string a couple together so doesn’t do much at the second level. If he wasn’t fumbling you say “ok, he’s solid”.  Add the fumbling (which arguably cost us the GB game) and I believe WFT will upgrade.  Sorry Antonio. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1