Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Dallass Week!!! Let's see some of that hate, in pics

Skinsfan1311

5 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Its not a 'Dallas hate' thread without seeing our buddy Danny White being driven into the ground by Manley during the NFCCG in 83'.

I think Manley gave White a permanent case of tinnitus, he kept looking around for a phone to answer...

Black & white for historical effect 💀

9275C8B3-30C0-4F8E-B41F-FE81772DFC2E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Its not a 'Dallas hate' thread without seeing our buddy Danny White being driven into the ground by Manley during the NFCCG in 83'.

I think Manley gave White a permanent case of tinnitus, he kept looking around for a phone to answer...

I was trying to find a gif of Tom Landry yelling No Danny No! but could only find a very bad YouTube video. 

Here's the link. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

you wonder why older fans get salty w the wishy washy whining about this team/franchise?  ^this

”40 men together” 

“the game is played in the dirt”

”die yellow dogs die”

that Sam Wyche giggle when their WR got pole-axed “he died, hahaha!”

single bar helmets

I was 8 in ‘72.  I don’t remember much about the game but I remember my dad cried.  Dads didn’t cry back then.

different time, different era and I hate what Snyder has done to this franchise as much as the next guy, but all petty differences aside, it’s I Hate Dallas week

**** Dallas

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

you wonder why older fans get salty w the wishy washy whining about this team/franchise?  ^this

”40 men together” 

”die yellow dogs die”

single bar helmets

I was 8 in ‘72.  I don’t remember much about the game but I remember my dad cried.  Dads didn’t cry back then.

different time, different era and I hate what Snyder has done to this franchise as much as the next guy, but all petty differences aside, it’s I Hate Dallas week

**** Dallas

I was 12 for this game. Sadly I was in the car with my dad collecting money for my newspaper route. People were behind so dad said let's get them on NY Eve. They should be home. But him not being a big sports fan decided halftime was the right time to go. UGGG!!  But we did listen to it in the the car. 

1 hour ago, stoshuaj said:

”40 men together” 

”die yellow dogs die”

single bar helmets

**** Dallas

I was 8 also.

My Dad didn't cry, that I know of, but it's the first time that I clearly remember him saying ****!    He said it a few times that day....

Pretty much everyone is writing us off as a nice story but not nearly as talented as the cowpukes. They may not be wrong, but talent alone does not win ball games. I so want to hear all the whining that would come if we beat those pieces of ****. It doesn't take long for my cowpukes hate to be awoken. A meaningful game in Dec will do it pretty much every time. I want us to win no matter who we are playing. But to bring some misery to the cowpukes fans is just icing on the cake. 

Edited by goskins10
typos
  • Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

20 hours ago, Indi1988 said:

How have I never seen this before 🤣🤣. Amazing.

I love that Byner is hugging him and laughing as he says this. Rumor has it that Gibbs joined him in this chorus in the locker room while rollin' some fat ones. 

Can't forget this classic either:

• Like 1

(Posted elsewhere but fits here too...)

Ex-Cowboy and ex-commentator Emmitt Smith on the game:

"The Washingtons Team Football have won four games in a row. Are they a jug-a-knots in the NFL now, like the New English Patriots? No, but four in a row is nothing to shake a sneeze at. They have not blewed, uh blowed out any teams yet.  But mark my warts they are a force to be wrecked with. Tyler Hickey has done his Rice of Passage as the quarterback of this football team. He is so smart he could have been a Road Scholar in Arithmematics at Old Dominoes University, but now he is the Feel General of this team.  On defensive, London Collins has rised like a Phoenix Arizona from the dead and is carousing the football carriers. If they can avoid pennel-ees I believe the WTF can debacle the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday."

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Now THAT is hilarious!  So unexpected.  

14 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

(Posted elsewhere but fits here too...)

Ex-Cowboy and ex-commentator Emmitt Smith on the game:

"The Washingtons Team Football have won four games in a row. Are they a jug-a-knots in the NFL now, like the New English Patriots? No, but four in a row is nothing to shake a sneeze at. They have not blewed, uh blowed out any teams yet.  But mark my words they are a force to be wrecked with. Tyler Hickey has done his Rice of Passage as the quarterback of this football team. He is so smart he could have been a Road Scholar in Arithmematics at Old Dominoes University, but now he is the feel general of this team.  On defensive, London Collins has rised like a Phoenix Arizona from the dead and is carousing the ball carriers. If they can avoid pennel-ees I believe they can debacle the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday."

I'm getting a real Pittman4Two vibe here - are you sure you aren't him?  

I haven't got any pictures to add, but just wanted to part of this wonderful thread.

My hatred for the cowboys is totally irrational and probably a little unhealthy, but I really don't care. The first game that I ever saw was Redskins vs cowboys back in '83 and after watching a few more games I was totally hooked. The Redskins somehow choose me to be my team and since then my dislike for the cowboys has blossomed.

When we play them, it's not just a game, it's a week: a week of anticipation, dread, doubt and hope. They are almost fully healthy, and on paper they look like the better team, but the game isn't played on paper. We can beat them, we will beat them, and I hope that we beat the snot out of them.

**** the cowboys.

• Like 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The date was September 26, 2011. My first child (daughter) was born. It just so happened to be a Monday and Dallas was on the schedule that night. My daughter was 12 days overdue and the doctors chose that day to induce if she didn’t arrive before then, so I knew I may not be able to watch the game.  I was able to covertly secure us a room with a tiny TV. It was a long labor and my wife was exhausted by game time. I held my newborn daughter for 3 hour that night while my wife slept. I whispered to her about about the rivalry and it’s meaning. We didn’t win that night, but it was my favorite game ever. She’s 10 now and her disdain for Dallas is alive and well. She woke up Monday morning and told me, “It’s Dallas week, Daddy”. And my heart grew another size. 

• Like 9

16 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Pretty much everyone is writing us off as a nice story but not nearly as talented as the cowpukes. They may not be wrong, but talent alone does not win ball games. I so want to hear all the whining that would come if we beat those pieces of ****. It doesn't take long for my cowpukes hate to be awoken. A meaningful game in Dec will do it pretty much every time. I want us to win no matter who we are playing. But to bring some misery to the cowpukes fans is just icing on the cake. 

For me, beating the Pukes IS the cake.  The other wins are the icing.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1