Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Dallass Week!!! Let's see some of that hate, in pics

Skinsfan1311

On 12/9/2021 at 4:42 PM, Dan T. said:

This clip brings a tear to my eye...it truly does..I remember soooo vividly clear being at the peanut farm in Anchorage ak...when he.made that I jumped and yelled to the.top o my lungs the whole place went dead silent...it was epic..thank you for sharing this!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

This clip brings a tear to my eye...it truly does..I remember soooo vividly clear being at the peanut farm in Anchorage ak...when he.made that I jumped and yelled to the.top o my lungs the whole place went dead silent...it was epic..thank you for sharing this!

There are peanut farms in Alaska?

Oh.

wemustbenuts.com

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, hail2skins said:

They showed a surprising stat at the beginning of the broadcast with the most amount of wins one team has over another team, at least since 1960. The number of wins the Cowboys have over the Skins was like 4th overall.

This is not a rivalry at all.

I don’t hate them nearly as much as I hate us. We’re not competitive. They own us. It’s ****ing pathetic. 

• Like 1

This is the decade by decade series record, including the two important postseason games where Washington prevailed:

60s: 7-10-2

70s: 9-12

80s: 9-11

90s: 8-12

00s: 6-14

10s: 6-14

20s: 2-2

Total: 47-75-2

This thing really started to go sideways in the late 90s.  We were 8-8 in the 90s heading into the 1998 season. And of course under Jerry's little brother as owner its been a dumpster fire.

• Like 1

In fairness, Dallas has historically owned the other two teams in the East, especially doing significant damage in the 1970s:

PHL vs DAL

60s: 10-9

70s: 3-17

80s: 10-10

00s: 13-8

10s: 9-11

20s: 1-2

Total: 54-69

NYG vs DAL

60s: 6-9-2

70s: 3-17

80s: 9-9

00s: 13-8

10s: 7-13

20s: 1-3

Total: 47-71-2

I guess at least both had the 00s where they got over on Dallas somewhat, which is around the time when the Skins started floundering in the games against the Cowboys.

12 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I wonder if the Cowboys forum has a “Washington Week” theme where they display their ‘hatred’ for us.  Somehow, I doubt it.

They don't care about us at all. We don't register as even a top 5 rival for them except for the biggest boomer Dallas fans.

• Sad 1