Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs GOD, along with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Prediction Thread: Low Hanging Fruit Picking Time

skins island connection

28 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

2 weeks without watching a good team would be rough. 

2 weeks without watching this pack of disappointments is a vacation :) 

Seriously, the week off this punishment then asking us to endure that? Not cool Goodall. Not cool. Have us fans endured enough?

We will not be playing the Bucs. We have 2 full weeks to figure out we have no chance in that game and we will forfeit so we can save some injuries. Maybe put players take a trip together to Disney World to help them become one as a team. You know. Boost team moral 

• Haha 1

Ahhhh... a vision.... I see it now...

Blewitt lines up to kick a 25 yd FG with 1 second left on the clock.

The ball is snapped...

the holder places it laces out...

Blewitt steps in to kick the ball...

The Bucs cannon goes off and somehow directly hits the ball, sailing it way wide right...

WFT loses 55-0. 

* Before I get reminded again, I should have been a little clearer; Tom Brady and Gronk sneak the cannon into Fedex Field.

Afterwards Brady is arrested for illegally carrying without a class 3 permit...

Edited by skins island connection
  • Sad 1

We're like 0-15 after the bye week in recent history.

WTF: 3 (three missed FGs, two of the blocked)

Tampa of Brady: 38 

Brady will be pulled by early 3rd quarter after spanking us with a 4TD performance and 300+ yards.

Historians will actually consider this game "close".

35 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The entire team will come out flat. Bucs bound to break some Nfl record when beating us.

When the entire team comes out flat; that will last the rest of season. Everyone will have checked out.

I have to disagree here. For everyone to check out, means that everyone had to check in at some point.

Which is far from given. Pretty sure not many checked in at the beginning of the season. Especially players.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

If they come out flat after 2 weeks off I will be highly upset. I can see it now.....2 up the guts and a screen to start things off.🤬🤬🤬

To paraphrase.....if a **** team does what we’re all expecting the **** team to do, you’ll be highly upset? 

why be upset if you’re already expecting them to come out flat like a **** team does after a bye week? Sounds odd. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

To paraphrase.....if a **** team does what we’re all expecting the **** team to do, you’ll be highly upset? 

why be upset if you’re already expecting them to come out flat like a **** team does after a bye week? Sounds odd. 

Because I hope for the time when that doesn't apply.