Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

The amount of tears in this thread after the 2nd pick is going to be epic.

Meh. Anyone who can’t see the upside to any of our 2-3 potential QBs is just being obtuse.

Now, that doesn’t mean there isn’t any cause for concern with any of the three, for the record. But the upside is there so I’d think it would be hard for a semi subjective human to be angry.

But I think quite a few people will be looking for a source of sorcery to aide whoever we pick :ols:

• Like 3

For anyone curious, and just speaking for myself as any other mod will do as they wish, my leaning is to let this thread go at least into tomorrow.

We can get a title change from the OP and decide if we want a "new QB room" only  thread (most likely afaic).

So there will be spill  over between z's new draft thread and this one tonight, which is fine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

I am starting to be concerned. Like we could be rolling into an RG3 2.0 with JD. He looks so tiny, like a small gust could blow him over like a cheap tent.  And I have been so supportive of him, but he looks like a boy among men with that physique.  

5 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

I was really shocked at how much smaller he is than Cam Newton. Just wow.

Yeah, same thing only moreso when I compare him to Alan Ritchison. 🫣

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Conn said:

If Jayden rotates 2 degrees he’ll disappear from our perspective 

:lol: bringing yall behind the scenes coverage over here! 

Cam is a monster of a man though to be fair and also a professor at Hogwarts.

• Haha 2

Just now, BayouBrave86 said:

:lol: bringing yall behind the scenes coverage over here! 

Cam is a monster of a man though to be fair and also a professor at Hogwarts.

Wait did you take that picture? lol have you been a member of Jayden’s entourage this whole time

3 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Offensive linemen can pick up Jayden and throw him 50 yards into the end zone. How come no one mentions that aspect of his game?

Brilliant!! we need to put this play in immediately. This is like the Jaden Daniels version of the tush push. Unfair advantage!!

IMG_1907.gif

• Haha 5

Gonna be impossible to keep up in here tonight. But I’ll just say this - I have hoped for Maye all along. I’m cool with Daniels. But I have to seriously question this FO or any that would be willing to put so much in a QB that has the attitude he’s exhibited this last couple weeks AND looks like Gumby. 

I must be missing something. Those seem like two massive red flags. Yet he could be the pick. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe JD can channel Bruce Lee in the size vs physically formidable category. Guess we'll need to hire screenplay writers and get the rest of the league to follow the scripts. 😛

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I know to preempt the response.  We do know more than Saban about football.  I am an a-hole to suggest otherwise.  He's just another in a line of idiots. But for those interested in just another random layman type talk football, good listen.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I know to preempt the response.  We do know more than Saban about football.  He's just another in a line of idiots. But for those interested, good listen.

Guessing he is gushing over Jayden.  But did he offer Jayden 5mil to transfer to Alabama???

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I know to preempt the response.  We do know more than Saban about football.  He's just another in a line of idiots. But for those interested, good listen.

I think it's vital to immediately note that we know more about football than Saban, who is an idiot.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

Wait did you take that picture? lol have you been a member of Jayden’s entourage this whole time

:lol: Not part of the entourage, not a young buck anymore but I do have a couple of important kind of friends with the program. 😉

It’s kind of silly because the camera angle doesn’t allow for a real perspective in the size of these guys. Maye definitely looked biggest but still smaller than Cam. Jayden looked slight and Caleb looked particularly small, both short and skinny.

• Like 1

Jeremiah repeating JD is best arm or leg combo, big play guy, ready to go,  but Maye is higher ceiling. Other talking head on panel says same on Maye and thinks JD too small.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, BayouBrave86 said:

JD5 is gumby, bendable not breakable. The one shot that knocked him out of a game was a cheap shot by Dallas Turner, a future top 10 pick. And again…a cheap shot. 

Uncle Rico told Kip the plastic ware was unbreakable, too.

IMG_5107.gif

• Haha 1