Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

9 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

We’ll see on the draft class.  I think they drafted players who should be able to contribute immediately.  So, we’ll see pretty quickly if they do.  

Logan also is working for the team now, so I think while he is still very balanced and objective, and not afraid to be critical, I also think he comes around in guys a little quicker.  It also might be he has more access…

Agree, its always a we'll see drill on a draft class until it plays out.  I like though what I've heard so far.  One of my beefs with some of the criticisms from some of the mock draft media for this class is that they bet on pro ready, high floor players and that's somehow boring?  OK.  But as scouts and even much of the mock draft media have said, if you nail 3 starters out of the draft, its a really good draft.  If they pull 4 starters or co-starter types out of this draft or even just 3 even if none of them end up a superstar, that's a really good draft. 

Actually some good vibes about Jamin Davis and Dyami Brown listening to a few people who were at camp.  So speaking of players succeeding fast or not.  Will see about those two.  Some are quick at writing them off especially Jamin.  The thing with Jamin though is he hardly even had college experience, played just one college season.  He's raw and learning.  I do think they misplayed it with him by putting him at Mike which isn't his natural spot.  I watched a lot of Jamin before that draft and talked about him a ton on the draft thread and he screamed to me weakside LB not a Mike.   I think he was slightly overdrafted.  I wanted JOK.  But I didn't hate the pick at the time.  i am definitely not writing him off like some are.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Actually some good vibes about Jamin Davis and Dyami Brown listening to a few people who were at camp.  So speaking of players succeeding fast or not.  Will see about those two.  Some are quick at writing them off especially Jamin.  The thing with Jamin though is he hardly even had college experience, played just one college season.  He's raw and learning.  I do think they misplayed it with him by putting him at Mike which isn't his natural spot.  I watched a lot of Jamin before that draft and talked about him a ton on the draft thread and he screamed to me weakside LB not a Mike.   I think he was slightly overdrafted.  I wanted JOK.  But I didn't hate the pick at the time.  i am definitely not writing him off like some are. 

So that's interesting.  I was listening to JP's pod, and they said one thing which stood out to them about Jamin is he was definitely playing behind Mayo.  And it was interesting he wasn't even getting a lot of reps with the 1's next to Holcomb (he got a few, but not a ton).  Somebody more insightful than JP (maybe Standig?) said it was just asking a ton from a guy who had very little playing experience, and then ask him to run Mike in JDR's system.  Ok, I remember now, it was Standig with Nicki Jhabvala.  (As an aside, I'd never seen a picture of Nicki before, just heard her voice, and when I saw her pic just now when looking up the spelling of her name, it is NOT what I expected her to look like.) Regardless, Nicki said she talked to folks who played LB in JDR's system (from when she covered Denver) and they said it was really a tough spot to play.  (She then made a dig and said those players then played on a SB team NOT in JDR's system. Which was a bit of a "youch" moment). Anyway, it seemed like a big ask for Jamin, and they speculated he might be better in year 2.  

They also said they basically refuse to put 3 LBs on the field at the same time.  I think that's going to be clear.

Now, to bring things back to the thread topic, literally everybody is saying with Wentz, the entire field is open to them in a way it was not available to them last year.  And that's going to help Brown.

I think the other things which are going to help Brown is he won't be the #2 option.  Last year, because of the injuries to Samuel and Thomas, he became the defacto #2 receiving threat, which he wasn't ready for.  Also, what he does well, stretch the field primarily down the middle, is what TH did not do well.  So that was a bit of a mismatch. To bring this back to Wentz and the QBs (the topic of this thread), THAT won't be a problem this year.  Wentz will be able to make those throws.  And Brown should benefit from them.  (Will he make them, dunno, but at least he CAN make them.)

This year, it's going to be interesting to see where he fits.  Assuming they get a McLaurin contract extension done, your starting WRs will be McLaurin, Samuel and Dotson.  Then you have possible receiving targets of Gibson, Logan Thomas (when healthy), Turner and McKissic.  And Bates is going to get a few catches because he will be out there to block, and they will either scheme something to him to "trick" the defense, or the defense will forget about him.  

I think for Brown and Cam Sims, it's going to be interesting to see where they fit.   They are fighting for playing time and are in somewhat of a numbers game.  

All of this is absent the inevitable injuries, so who knows what will happen there.  

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think the other things which are going to help Brown is he won't be the #2 option.  Last year, because of the injuries to Samuel and Thomas, he became the defacto #2 receiving threat, which he wasn't ready for.  Also, what he does well, stretch the field primarily down the middle, is what TH did not do well.  So that was a bit of a mismatch. To bring this back to Wentz and the QBs (the topic of this thread), THAT won't be a problem this year.  Wentz will be able to make those throws.  And Brown should benefit from them.  (Will he make them, dunno, but at least he CAN make them.)

Great point VOR. I think that just the fact that Wentz is at least capable of getting the ball there (even if not caught) is enough to at the very least make the defense back off thus opening up the entire playbook. Pretty sure many of those balls however will be caught.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

lol, Sheehan this morning saying he thinks the team woud win 8 or 9 games. Not 10 games.  Won't be a playoff team but close to playoff contention.   But it could be worse than 8-9 wins since the QB is a mystery.   Somehow that point fits for him even though as much as he doesn't care for Wentz he admits he's better than Heinicke.  So the QB could end up giving them a worse season than they had with Heinicke, I gather because Heinicke has a higher floor? 🙄

He goes don't get hyped about ETAs, if you are hyped you are out of your mind and he knows some people who watched Wentz at ETAs who weren't impressed.

I'll give him that on a podcast he finally admitted to pushing Darnold when he responded to a tweet where someone said why trust Sheehan on QBs considering he pushed Darnold.  Sheehan at first denies he pushed Darnold, saying he pushed Stafford (it is true he pushed Stafford but he did push Darnold, too) then sort of admits he did push Darnold to some extent after Stafford was traded, then spills out a minute later yeah he liked it for a 2nd and third round pick he liked the idea, then also goes he's not all out on Darnold yet.   

If he is downplaying Darnold, I bet he forgot that he said he's a believer in Daniel Jones multiple times that off season.  And also that he's not a Mac Jones guy during that draft season but he does like Kyle Trask and said Trask > Jones.  Also he said Barkley would be the best player/most impact in the NFC East that season.    He did plug the Eagles before last season which he likes to remind people of to this day but he also plugged the Giants big time which he apparently forgot ever happened.

I still like Sheehan.  He's still entertaining but he's gotten cranky like his old partner Thom Loverro.  Part of the charm for me about the two of them together is Sheehan was more upbeat and Thom was cranky and it sort of worked, at least for me it did.   But as I've said he's becoming like a cranky Skip Bayless obsessed with his predictions and spinning them in the aftermath.  And he's digging himself into one heck of a hole on Wentz if he ends up wrong.  Good luck downplaying that one later on.  And I like that he's been so wrong on so much of late, whether he remembers it or not because it might be a good omen for this season. 

Yeah I do like listening to Sheehan sometimes. He is pretty entertaining. But I also do find it hilarious to see a guy who was pimping Sam "Which team am I supposed to be throwing to again?" Darnold and pushing for us to give up at least a 2nd round pick for him giving Carson Wentz a hard time.

Another thing  that drives me nuts is when these guys take stances and make predictions but then refuse to acknowledge if they end up being wrong. 

• Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So that's interesting.  I was listening to JP's pod, and they said one thing which stood out to them about Jamin is he was definitely playing behind Mayo.  And it was interesting he wasn't even getting a lot of reps with the 1's next to Holcomb (he got a few, but not a ton).  Somebody more insightful than JP (maybe Standig?) said it was just asking a ton from a guy who had very little playing experience, and then ask him to run Mike in JDR's system.  Ok, I remember now, it was Standig with Nicki Jhabvala.  (As an aside, I'd never seen a picture of Nicki before, just heard her voice, and when I saw her pic just now when looking up the spelling of her name, it is NOT what I expected her to look like.) Regardless, Nicki said she talked to folks who played LB in JDR's system (from when she covered Denver) and they said it was really a tough spot to play.  (She then made a dig and said those players then played on a SB team NOT in JDR's system. Which was a bit of a "youch" moment). Anyway, it seemed like a big ask for Jamin, and they speculated he might be better in year 2.  

the sunshine specfically for Jamin is Logan Paulsen and Bram.   Paulsen if I recall said he saw Jamin with the 1's some if I recall.

Mayo though is interesting.  Have heard the coaches and some beat guys say they heard that they like him the best as a playcaller on the field compared to Cole and Jamin.

The thing about Jamin and I made this comment before that draft is that even though Kentucky didn't rush him much, when they did, he looked to have some potential.  I recall one of his coaches from Kentucky said they considered playing him at edge.  They did rush Jamin some especially towards the end of the season and showed some flashes.  I wonder if they plan to do this more this season, use him on Double A blitzes, etc.

• Thanks 1

The leadership stuff I think is overblown.  Will see.  I've read and heard enough to understand that Wentz isn't an extrovert and a dude that rallies the whole locker room.  But I's also read and heard enough that he's a likeable guy. 

Kind of like Ryan Kerrigan.  Nice guy albeit not a leader.  But some make it out like he's a bad dude like a Jeff George or Jay Cutler and from what I've heard that's nonsense.

Justin Herbert is an introvert.  And no one seems to care as long as he's playing well. 

https://commanderswire.usatoday.com/2022/06/03/washington-commanders-carson-wentz-rated-no-19-nfl-qb-chris-simms-rankings/?taid=6299f7d5802cad0001c3dd09&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

No quarterback in this offseason has been analyzed as much as Carson Wentz.

Pro Football Talk’s Chris Simms took his turn this week counting down his NFL Top 40 Quarterbacks.

Simms ranked Wentz No. 19 stating he was very similar to Jimmy Garropolo in that they have some of the same struggles. Simms commented briefly on how he felt Wentz and Garrppolo both make some plays where you say to yourself, “You have played too long to make a pass like that.”

Simms continued that they both take too many sacks, both hold on to the ball too long hoping to force it in there. But the reason Simms went with Wentz at No. 19 was “Wentz can make the powerful plays, the powerful throws.”

Simms believes Wentz has the arm that coaches can call for a 20-yard out pattern, and BAM, Wentz can make those throws. He also feels Wentz can force into zone coverage effectively as well.

However, Simms did not rate Wentz as a good leader, citing how Philadelphia and Indianapolis have both asked Wentz to leave, following the last two seasons. Simms also expressed that Wentz stated he was shocked when the Colts notified him of the trade, revealing that Wentz could not read the room very well.

Sims was naming Quarterbacks 20-17 on the program. He had Garoppolo at No 20, Wentz came in at No. 19. Followed by New England’s Matt Jones at No. 18 and Cleveland’s Baker Mayfield closed out the program at the 17th spot.

Last week, Commanders Wire reported that Simms did not have Taylor Heinicke in his Top 40 list and that Wentz had yet to have been named in spots 40 down to 21.

• Like 1

We don’t fault any Commanders fans whom are skeptical of Wentz. The 29-year-old has been traded in consecutive offseasons and the Colts unloaded him after one season … in which he produced 3,563 passing yards and 27 touchdowns, played all 17 games and tied his career-low with seven interceptions.

What matters for Washington, though, is that Wentz represents a seismic upgrade over Taylor Heinicke with his experience and skillset. The biggest difference between the quarterbacks? Wentz’s cannon of a right arm.

At 6-foot-5 and 237 pounds, Wentz makes downfield throws with ease. In fact, according to Next Gen Stats, the Commanders’ incumbent starter was one of the league’s best deep-ball passers last season in Indianapolis.

Wentz checked in as the No. 7 best deep passer in 2021, ahead of Russell Wilson, Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers, respectively. The only QBs who were more efficient in that department were Patrick Mahomes, Matthew Stafford, Justin Herbert, Kyler Murray, Matt Ryan and Josh Allen. Pretty impressive company.

According to Next Gen Stats, deep pass attempts must travel 20 or more yards in the air and these rankings were measured by expected completion percentage (xComp) and completion percentage above expectation (CPOE). Both measurements consider the level of difficulty of these deep balls.

Wentz finished 23-of-53 for 797 yards and seven touchdowns to just three interceptions (106.3 passer rating) on such passes.

• Comp: 43.4%
  • xComp: 33.3%
  • CPOE: +10.1%
  • PASSING SCORE (on deep attempts): 93

Wentz’s proficiency on deep throws was definitely aided by the Colts’ spectacular running game led by Jonathan Taylor. With defenses crowding the line of scrimmage to stymie Taylor, Frank Reich dialed up play-action more than most teams. That context matters, but Wentz still had to deliver these deep strikes with accuracy, and he did just that … despite Indy not having any proven deep threats at WR.

That’s great news for the Commanders, who love to establish the run and set up play-action. With the team’s receiving corps having plenty of speed to burn, Wentz could turn in similar efficiency on throws beyond the numbers in 2022. That should give Ron Rivera and Scott Turner plenty to think about for the rest of the summer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

the sunshine specfically for Jamin is Logan Paulsen and Bram.   Paulsen if I recall said he saw Jamin with the 1's some if I recall.

And I temper the expectations a bit because both of those guys essentially work for the team.  

Doesn’t make them wrong, but they’re a bit alone at the moment.

athe counter point to my point is they both have more access.  

So who the hell knows? (I mean, apart from Ron and JDR and folks on the coaching staff…)

10 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

And I temper the expectations a bit because both of those guys essentially work for the team.  

Doesn’t make them wrong, but they’re a bit alone at the moment.

athe counter point to my point is they both have more access.  

So who the hell knows? (I mean, apart from Ron and JDR and folks on the coaching staff…)

I don't know if I temper it with either one based on them working for the team.  If it were Larry Michael i'd be wiith you.  But Paulsen and Bram can be cynical and the irony is Bram was down on Dyami after camp last year and Paulsen had concerns with Jamin last year too. 

But I do temper it from the context of its camp and everything is easier obviously than playing against real life competition

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, HigSkin said:

We don’t fault any Commanders fans whom are skeptical of Wentz. The 29-year-old has been traded in consecutive offseasons and the Colts unloaded him after one season … in which he produced 3,563 passing yards and 27 touchdowns, played all 17 games and tied his career-low with seven interceptions.

What matters for Washington, though, is that Wentz represents a seismic upgrade over Taylor Heinicke with his experience and skillset. The biggest difference between the quarterbacks? Wentz’s cannon of a right arm.

At 6-foot-5 and 237 pounds, Wentz makes downfield throws with ease. In fact, according to Next Gen Stats, the Commanders’ incumbent starter was one of the league’s best deep-ball passers last season in Indianapolis.

Wentz checked in as the No. 7 best deep passer in 2021, ahead of Russell Wilson, Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers, respectively. The only QBs who were more efficient in that department were Patrick Mahomes, Matthew Stafford, Justin Herbert, Kyler Murray, Matt Ryan and Josh Allen. Pretty impressive company.

According to Next Gen Stats, deep pass attempts must travel 20 or more yards in the air and these rankings were measured by expected completion percentage (xComp) and completion percentage above expectation (CPOE). Both measurements consider the level of difficulty of these deep balls.

Wentz finished 23-of-53 for 797 yards and seven touchdowns to just three interceptions (106.3 passer rating) on such passes.

• Comp: 43.4%
  • xComp: 33.3%
  • CPOE: +10.1%
  • PASSING SCORE (on deep attempts): 93

Wentz’s proficiency on deep throws was definitely aided by the Colts’ spectacular running game led by Jonathan Taylor. With defenses crowding the line of scrimmage to stymie Taylor, Frank Reich dialed up play-action more than most teams. That context matters, but Wentz still had to deliver these deep strikes with accuracy, and he did just that … despite Indy not having any proven deep threats at WR.

That’s great news for the Commanders, who love to establish the run and set up play-action. With the team’s receiving corps having plenty of speed to burn, Wentz could turn in similar efficiency on throws beyond the numbers in 2022. That should give Ron Rivera and Scott Turner plenty to think about for the rest of the summer.

This is only part of it. People are saying that he's the best QB since Cousins, or RG3 or whoever but he's the first guy we've had starting since them that could or would start for other teams. I'd say Smith as well, and he had us at 6-2 at one point so we were looking like a legit team. You can't say that the collapse that happened would still have because our offense played horrible too after his injury. But that's it without the injury, we're talking about that being the trade that brought us back to respectability.

Since then it's been career backups, Keenum, Colt, Allen, Heinicke, Haskins. That's why we've sucked. I'm so for finding a low round steal but when it doesn't work you can be at best 500. Now we've got another#2 pick in the draft who has had 1 bad year in his career and that was 2 years ago. Dude is good. 

• Like 4

In a way, Fitz's injury (along with Samuels' groin-pull) really masked what Washington's offense might have been capable of.  Assuming the Washington O-line is decent this year, I feel we'll see a good offense this year.  It's not all Wentz, it's Wentz's supporting cast, and unveiling what Scott Turner & Zampese  can do with an Air-Coryell style offense in today's NFL pass-happy environment.

But, wow, the Washington defense ... will really need to step up.  The Washington line-backing corps was not that great last year ...and no one added to improve that group.  😑

Edited by Wyvern
  • Like 1

Could this season be different for the Washington Commanders?

Seems each season when reporters covering Washington are out to see the team during OTAs and training camp, it’s the same old report every season. The defense is way ahead of the offense. The offense looks sluggish, unable to execute against the defense.

But not this year. Early signs reveal that the offense looks to be much better. Michael Phillips of the Richmond Times-Dispatch went as far on Wednesday to declare, “The offense is winning, and it’s winning big. The offense looks really good. The offense looks like it really has playmakers.”

“You try to temper this as much as possible and there is still plenty of time. This thing (offense) could go completely off of the rails. I mean, I have seen it before, but dang if they don’t have some pieces.”

Kevin Sheehan hosting his podcast Wednesday replied to Phillips, “They do, Michael… Inside the building, they are brimming with confidence about what they are going to be offensively. In fact, they think they have a ’12 to 13 win offense’ was the quote given to me.”

Sheehan continued elaborating on how the mysteries going into the season are the offensive line without Erick Flowers and Brandon Scherff and Carson Wentz. But quickly noted offensive line coach John Matsko has coached up that line well the last two years and Wentz is already showing he is certainly an upgrade to Taylor Heinicke.

Phillips echoed Sheehan talking of how just a few years ago around here Bill Callahan was such a revered offensive line coach. That when Ron Rivera came and brought his own offensive line coach who would have dared say he would be better than Callahan?

“But it is absolutely true. Matsko is coaching the snot out of that group,” raved Phillips. “I think Carson Wentz will be absolutely fine. I don’t think Carson is going to disappoint on any kind of massive scale. I don’t think you are looking for the Aaron Rodgers pick everyone up on your back type of guy. I think you are just looking for good steady production, something they have been missing.”

Phillips talked of how in the past he had been impressed by team workouts only to find the Patriots come to work against Washington and was left with the reality of this is what a professional team looks like and this is what amateur hour looks like.

“But watching the offense today and last week, it looked like a professional, well-run machine. It was sharp, crisp, routes were run correctly.” Phillips continued praising Jahan Dotson and Curtis Samuel for their route running and Carson Wentz for repeatedly throwing well-timed, well-placed passes.

Well, it is June 1, not October 1. But Phillips is no novice. He has been at this for several seasons. He sees a difference from what he has witnessed in other years at this time. He has all of us hoping it is an indicator of things to come next season.

• Thanks 2

My biggest concern for Wentz is that he’s not as mobile as he used to be. I hope we can get the ball out his hands quickly to avoid the big hits and fumbles.

I’m a big fan of Dotson, so I’m not surprised he’s flashing at OTA’s. I expect Terry to sign an extension, this is just how deals gets done. WR group will be much improved.

On 6/3/2022 at 9:35 AM, mistertim said:

Yeah I do like listening to Sheehan sometimes. He is pretty entertaining. But I also do find it hilarious to see a guy who was pimping Sam "Which team am I supposed to be throwing to again?" Darnold and pushing for us to give up at least a 2nd round pick for him giving Carson Wentz a hard time.

Another thing  that drives me nuts is when these guys take stances and make predictions but then refuse to acknowledge if they end up being wrong. 

Him not acknowledging it is what bugs me.  We all get stuff wrong so no big deal on that front. IMO I like the effort anyone puts into pushing a point whether they end up right or wrong. But on that point, I don't recall much meat behind Sheehan pushing Darnold.  He would say he's a gamer and cite a few of his good games but no in depth analysis. 

I am interested in a radio host that is entertaining and informed and Sheehan IMO is certainly that.  But if he wants to go Skip Bayless style and now be so obsessed with getting things right then at least be honest about it.  Ditto his amateur player evaluation stuff.

I think it went to his head when he got Corey Clement right for basically a few games before he fell back to earth and became really nothing.  In short, Cooley didn't think much of Clement.  Sheehan was sold on him and pushed him before that draft.  He went undrafted and had a few good games and then basically had a nothing career.  But for a short amount of time, Sheehan went to Cooley, I told you so.  And Cooley then backed off Sheehan some on player evaluations and then started deeming Sheehan as having an eye for talent especially at the RB spot.  Then Sheehan's main main draft crash was Kerryon Johnson.  Another dude who had a nothing career.  But Sheehan hasn't acknolwedged it. 

This year for example he compared Garrett Wilson to S. Diggs.  He thinks he invented the Diggs-Garret Wilson comparison even though that comparison was made for months before he said it by others.   So IMO he gets off on these weird player tangents.  He says he doesn't see himself as an evaluator but I think he clearly does as sort of an amatuer who has a knack for it and his ego seems invested in it.   

And he wants his listeners to think he really has it cooking on that front.  Even though IMO he doesn't have to bother with that stuff.  I don't listen to Sheehan because I give a rats behind about his player evaluations.  He's informed, entertaining and actually even decent these days as to having inside information.  To each their own, but for me I'd love for Sheehan to either drop the prediction and evaluation stuff or if he does it at least be honest about it.  His tactic is if he gets 5 things wrong.  He will own up to 1-2 tops of those 5 things and then tout how he's upfront about what he gets right or wrong. 

Bringing this to Wentz, he seems so determined to be right about him that he will skew the information from some of the people who have been on his own show talking about Wentz as some of us have pointed out.  Anyone in the media who rips the Wentz deal or is down on this roster, you know he will get an appearance on his show eventually.  Anyone touting the deal, will never get an invitation to talk about it.  Some have touted the deal on Sheehan's show but its happened by osmosis where their views weren't known before hand on it.  

I used to see Galdi as sort of a poor man's Sheehan but not that poor, Galdi is really good too.  But I think Galdi has surpassed Sheehan now because he's way more balanced than Sheehan is IMO.  Both are good but Galdi IMO isn't skewed like Sheehan seems to be or seems to care that much about what he gets right or wrong.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thinking Skins said:

And Kirk Cousins still stole more money from us.

Cousins wasn’t clutch and he coughed up the ball if a DL got a good look at him but he was a legit mid tier NFL QB. If we’d had a decent organization and a decent team around him, he’d have been a fair 8-10 win QB most years. He’s better than a heck of a lot of other NFL QBs, Heine included.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Sisko said:

Cousins wasn’t clutch and he coughed up the ball if a DL got a good look at him but he was a legit mid tier NFL QB. If we’d had a decent organization and a decent team around him, he’d have been a fair 8-10 win QB most years. He’s better than a heck of a lot of other NFL QBs, Heine included.

See this is my issue with the Kirk defense. Take Kirk here. Kirk had Djax, Garçon, Reed who was fairly healthy for a couple years, Chris Thompson who was a good third down back. He also had a decent o line with the best LT in the game. Then with the Vikings he’s had Stephon Diggs, Adam theilen, Kyle Rudolph, Dalvin cook, Justin Jefferson etc. Its not like he’s been lacking  talent around him on the offensive side of the ball at the very least in either place.

Kirks issue to me is he’s too robotic. He’s a self described perfectionist. When things aren’t perfect or the play breaks down he shrinks and can’t make something happen out of nothing. The one thing I think people do love about Heinicke is that ability to be able to make things happen when the play breaks down. If you could take that ability and put it with Kirks natural talent you’d probably have one hell of a qb. 

• Like 1